Zeemax

Week end jump numbers... 7/8 June...

I think everyone knows i'm grounded, so no jumpy for me. Only a few more weeks before i'm back in the air. Spent the weekend cleaning up my apartment and moving things to the "guesthouse" (thats what i call my storage unit). My small apartment seems much bigger with all the unnecessary stuff out of here.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

0:1:0

1 because I was stupid enough to listen to the weatherman and missed 3 loads! I should know better. >:(

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

0:2:0

Snuck out of work on Friday to get in a couple jumps, to keep up with my Canopy control and accuracy. Getting much closer to the target now, and the landings were be-ooo-ti-full.

None on Sat or Sun, sucks I missed the 'Bridge the gap' event at Elsinore but I don't have my container yet and their gear store always has the only rig that fits me rented out anyway. So i went rock climbing instead.

High hopes for next weekend though!
7CP#1 | BTR#2 | Payaso en fuego Rodriguez
"I want hot chicks in my boobies!"- McBeth

Ok, so even though i'm grounded i did just experience a first. I guess i owe beer for the first time i received a phone call from someone under canopy. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Ok, so even though i'm grounded i did just experience a first. I guess i owe beer for the first time i received a phone call from someone under canopy. :)

that rocks :)
i wish i just received phone calls... lol
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

6 jumps. There were a few really cool things that I did, but all the different crap that happened this weekend makes the net effect :(

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

Fun jumping with you Tomas!

My tank did not have the necessary 12 gallons of gas last night:6:3

Beer owed for #500 (I think there's whip cream in my ears still :D), first naked jump and first:o;)

Lessons learned...do not lock a door unless you have all of your stuff...if you get locked out, make sure you can break in without neighbors noticing. Fill your gas tank up while you are sober and before midnight. The Skyvan can cause bruising. Never leave a credit card at a bar. EricaH learned to avoid wildblue's arms in the future. Those carrots really are hot!

Today, I took my nephew to see Finding Nemo. Cute movie, and he loved it! :)

Even though some fun was had, my thoughts are with Roger's family and much extended skydiving family. :( He will be missed by all.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

2:$:3:0

Not a bad weekend. Finally got most of my stereo equipment installed into my new car. I learned that running 4ga power cable from the battery to the trunk in a Ford is punishment in some countries.:) C'mon...is it too much to ask for an easy place to pass a cable through the firewall?

3 great jumps that ended up being free because the DZ learned that tomorrow is my birthday.B|

Damn, I love my DZ.
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

1:3:0

1 jump I will never ever forget......Sat Load 2, I am taking a newer jumper up to play a bit and work on her orbiting and docking.....as we go to get on the plane Roger Nelson comes running over and asks if we were belly flying and if he could come join us. Well of course!!!! Roger always tried to make time to play with the newer jumpers. So we pretty much scrapped the plan....and played. The smile on his face was priceless...he was soo happy being in the sky watching the newer jumpers grow and progress in this sport. I will forever hold this jump in my heart :(

2 more team jumps that morning....
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

0:0:0

Taught one AFF FJC. I have students stacked up like cord wood, but cannot beat mother nature. I am incredibly sick and tired of this wet weather and the gnats that come with it.

Chuck

:D I had the FJC today with only 3 students. But even with this beautiful SoCal weather we got winded out for the students.:( Gusts were ~23mph at 6pm.>:( It was a good class, though.B|

On Saturday afternoon, a level 3 and a 25 point 3 way with Jenny and Rich, both Aggies I might add.B| I woke up too late for the CReW at Perris.:|

EricaH learned to avoid wildblue's arms in the future

Dammit... I should have fire-wired that video from Peter! :D

$10 (spent at a closed gas station - thank god for pay-at-the-pump):6:1 :)
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Okay so I didn't get any in the forst column but I had one of the best jumps ever today and just needed to post these numbers.

0:1:1

The second column was a great one on one with a very good local jumper Jay, and the 3rd column is for the first time I have gotten someone to surprise me by doing a skydive for the first time.

Wow this weekend turned out to be awsome and it was all becuase I got one jump in.

I love this sport

"Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools." Napoleon Bonaparte

;):13:1 (keg)

Did the jump portion of the TM course (rws) this weekend. Got 10 total tandem jumps, 8 where I was "pilot in command" with a "student" (aka C licensed jumper). Got 3 jumps after that and jumped my new RW suit for the first time. I fucking did 106mph!!!!!! in that suit and it doesn't even have swoop cords.

I owe so much beer that I'm just bringing a keg to a skydiver party at the DZOs house on the 19th.

Atleast I've passed the TM course, now I can't wait to get a "real" student. B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

[reply I fucking did 106mph!!!!!!

My protrac said average 119 and 107, so you really must have poped up during the bottom half. we got really slow when we where turning lots of pts.

first time to turn points on the hill...14 point kick ass two way with Todd.
first time to forget a piece of equipment...but I had a audible.
Numero 100 will be done during summer jam....so get ready for my raft dive.(Dave, Todd and Pablo, you will be on that one)

I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom

I did, I sank a bit while chasing yall around the sky:P so I popped real hard and held it for a while...popping up very nicely, as if someone fucking grabbed me and pulled me up.

That's why I lurked the dive, so I could dive it and float with yall, since I knew it would be a slow fall rate dive.B|

Oh yeah, raft dive! Maybe we can get some nekid FF skygoddesses to join in...>:(
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

0:4:1,234,567,890....

Man, what a weekend.
I have John LeBlanc's sig in my log book...and attended 4 seminars given by him....and he critiqued all my landings and set ups...he's superb!
I got two jumps with Andrew Staich (dude rawks. Simply rawks!)
I did a decent sitfly attempt after a wickedly violent funnel...and it was my fault (why'd I stick out my leg? And then my arm? Geesh!!!)
I had my skull opened, information dumped in, and my skull slammed back on....and then told to think. I learned soooooooo much!

Wowie. Just....wowie.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Oh yeah, raft dive! Maybe we can get some nekid FF skygoddesses to join in...>:(

Hmmmmmmm...good idea. I bet Pablo can convence them to join.

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom

0:15:2

Another weekend gone by with no humps. >:(

Fifteen very fun jumps made out of a CASA. B|

One case of beer bought for my first birdman jump and one case of beer owed for the first time jumping a CASA (what a fun airplane). :P

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

226:15:0

226MPH. I just had to see how fast I could really go.. and that was in my RW suit with the BIG grips that about beat my legs and arms to death. Still wondering how fast I could go if I bult my own slicksuit...

15 jumps and most were from the Grand Caravan we had for the weekend. Even treated myself to having my rig packed for once. The verdict...12 jumps on the paid for pack jobs.... with one jump with 2 twists in the lines.. and one hard opening. BUT it was 90 freakin degrees in Seattle and I was not going to perspire myself to death:P

It was worth it.

No beer owed
I did chip in for the group BBQ and beer after hours.