LostOne

NSFW - Sunshine.

Sunshine,

You're avatar does not do you justice. Didn't we mention something about my frequent flier miles and you visiting New England?:P:P:P

And to think you were outside my door with chicken soup and ointment and I pretended I wasn't home.>:(

Chris

*kzzkksszzkzzkt* ... by her own admission, to the utmost disappointment of over 10 000 dropzone.com users, SunnyDee reveals that she does not, in fact, have a "butt like that"..... *kzzkksszzkzzkt*

:)

-----------------------------------------------
Bum's the word!

*kzzkksszzkzzkt* ... by her own admission, to the utmost disappointment of over 10 000 dropzone.com users, SunnyDee reveals that she does not, in fact, have a "butt like that"..... *kzzkksszzkzzkt*

:)

Doesn't matter, my dreams has nothing to do with reality anyway:$

Now, I understand the song!

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy, when skies are gray."

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

Mister Big Chief, Sir.

Respectfully, expressing a preference for sheep over the above depicted "Sunshine", should be punishable by de-nadgering at the hands of a carefully fluffed gorilla.

Bum's the word!

Respectfully, expressing a preference for sheep over the above depicted "Sunshine", should be punishable by de-nadgering at the hands of a carefully fluffed gorilla.

It's a well known fact that he's rejected me for sheep. It's heartbreaking, but what can i do? [:/]

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I'm gonna go make a date with my Happy Sock now...thanks! She's obviously a rock star, and so are you.

Print this and redeem it for one Sierra Nevada Pale Ale

Valid anytime

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

It's a well known fact that he's rejected me for sheep. ***

Oh deary, deary me. One can only assume that you are kidding.

When I see a picture like this, it makes me want to compose poetry in praise of the female form. I feel like I want to be a lesbian, so that I, too can experience the sapphic pleasures that is oft' promised covertly, yet remains forbidden to man.

It represents the fountain of life, the very reason for existence. To compare it with common farmyard animals, nay, even to mention it in the same sentence, let alone express a predilection for "sheepus domesticans".

I silently shudder. :|

Bum's the word!

take a real close look at clays avatar

It appears to be a man staring at a blob of whipped cream on the lawn in front of him.

Sad.

Mmmm. The girl in the picture. Whipped cream.... The lawn.....

Bum's the word!