pop

DZ.com name

Mine is kind of self explanatory. Couple of guys at the DZ started calling me Lou Diamond and it stuck. Next thing you know...I'm famous:D;)
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

"Craic" is the Irish word for fun and good times, and it's pronounced "crack." Sooooo...naturally, I have become a "craichead."

And no...I'm not Irish. Far from it, actually! I'm Thai. Well, technically Thai-American, cos I was born and raised in the US. Ah, forget it...I'm jest one of them slanty-eyed orientals! ;)

-P
__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)

Well...my last name is Moon, and Luna is Spanish for moon. No, I don't speak Spanish. I just couldn't come up with anything better.

I'm walking a marathon to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Click Here for more information!

Well AggieDave kept getting confused when people would say Dave and be talking to me, SO, he yelled at them to call me Perky or Perkins(my last name) and Perky stuck, and that is how I am called at the DZ. and 77 is the year I was born, because someone who has never ever posted has Perky as their username.

Their was a really hot friend of mine that use to call me Perky too, so I didn't mind getting re-nicnamed it.

"Sacrifice is a part of life. It is supposed to be. It's not something you regret . It's something to aspire to." Mitch Albom

Ummm, because I tend to fly like an upside down turtle...:$
I have a built in arch:P
BTW that would make me Chin-Chin Gigglesprinkles;)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

i choose mine during a time when i was VERY much independent and wanted to do everything in way no one else would. i felt as though others had too much control over me.

a long time ago before i discovered skydiving, i made a few bungie jumps.

I am a Concert stagehand, and we all have nicknames. When they heard i made my first bungie jump the name Bunge was born.

There are Rodies accross the country that have no clue what my real name is, but even running in to one of them accross the country, at the old Parachutes Over Palm Springs, he shouted HEY BUNGE! (of course his was Stinky, i like mine better! i think LTdiver can back me up on that one!)

BUNGE

I don't hate them, I just like us better.

Ummmm...my name comes from the fact that I'm a SKYdiver and a paraMEDIC...plus at the time when I registered I was a flight medic down in FL.....now I'm just a lowly paramedic dreaming of going to nursing school...(dont know why I'm dreaming of it...just am)...

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

Mine is actually not my nickname, nobody calls me "frodo". It's just that on my greencard I look a lot like the hobbit from the movie, with that semi-idiotic grin ;)
Plus I found that it's a good name to use in forums, since in most cases it's not "occupied" by anyone. (Yeah well, in a couple of cases it was, so I had to come up with some stupid numbers, like frodo1111)

CrazyIvan ?
In Tom Clancy's "The hunt for Red October", the Russian submarine in question was said to perform a 'Crazy Ivan'.. whereby it would suddenly shut off its engines and drift forwards while making a slight turn to either port or starboard, positioning its passive sonar so as to listen for submarines that may be following behind.
I'm pretty sure this 'nautical maneuver' is entirely fictional.. I'm too lazy to look it up further.

And me.. the name and the avatar come from an arcade game "Metal Slug". That little man jumping the round has a serious wingloading, eh?