pop

DZ.com name

Double reason
-I love the Snowbirds. I've seen them perform 9 times now, and still can't get enough of them. I'm enthralled by what they do in the sky.
-People who head south for the winter to escape the cold are snowbirds. I never wanted to go south in the winter until I started skydiving. Now I want to spend ALL FREAKING WINTER someplace warm where the planes keep flying and it isn't -20oC at altitude.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
-Robert A. Heinlein

OK, here's a before shot. The hardware is not from my rig. It's a traction splint. (I know you know that - but others don't.)

Would it be too much to ask about how did it happened? Low turn?
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

Dude, you arent going with the shrinkage excuse are you???

OK, I confess. It's just like a penis only smaller! (©Chris DeBar) I'm not very good in bed, but at least it's over quickly.

Come on show the side view.... Its all there in black and white. Show your penis!!! Noone else has had the balls.

You asked for it...:o

Edit: Now none of the girls are going to get any sleep tonight. (Come to think of it, neither will some of the boys!!)

(>o|-<

If you don't believe me, ask me.

x000614r90-lg.jpg

x000531r90-lg.jpg