1) I
2) am
3) me
Hee hee.
Ok, I'll play for real this time
1)Up
2)Down
3)Caring
That's it. Three, count 'em three, words. I chose them for their ease of multiple interpretations - well the first two anyway. The last is there because, ultimately, I do give a damn about most everything. As for the first two - whatever you're thinking is most likely right at some point in my day/week/month/life.
-patkat

1) skydiver
2) unemployed
3) HORNY!!!!!!
you know I read somewhere that a mid-20s male thinks of sex 6 out of every 10 minutes in the day.
For me, it would have to be about 81/2 minutes out of 10. But that is because it has been too long and I don't have enough $$ to supplement my "junkie" skydiving habit.
god help my next partner!!!
Arohanui,
B:P
NZPF A-2584

P.S. I wanna do that "Tomorrow Never Dies" skydive from 30,000-open at 1,100-chop at 100'- drop right into the water and scuba thing. IT WAS SWEET!

DrunkMonkey,
If you must do it exactly like Bond, you and your crew will not need the use of O2 when the tailgate drops and the plane depressurized. You will only need to put on your mask right before the green light goes on just after you spot correctly. The chop can be optional, provided you have disconnected your RSL. :S
L8
Shark