PhreeZone

The dreaded WFFC post...

Is there a map or listing of all the local stores in Rantoul...
----------------------------------------------------------
Passing this onto the office to see if they can come up with anything...

Be sure to include a listing of the stores that sell silly hats. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Be sure to include a listing of the stores that sell silly hats

i'll bring my cheese head hat if you want sunny.. you can wear it all through the convention..... revjim will be impressed.....

Chris

And now that bike is referred to as the "company vehicle" at our dz. I think I'll buy a second "company vehicle" this year.

I was going to ask about this today in a new thread - but Ill ask here first. I'm not sure how much room I will have in my car after the tent, rig, etc is in there.....I would like to bring some of my own food with me just to keep things affordable. I know I passed a Wal-Mart coming back from my balloon jump, but I didn't see too much else in town outside of the gas station and video store. Is there a map or listing of all the local stores in Rantoul so I know if I can buy some of this stuff while I am there?

I asked the Chamber to do this last year, but they were without a director, no director, no direction.
They are supposed to be working on one for this year, I know that the local businesses were much more excited after having the experience of the WFFC last year

Anyway, I have a meeting with the director of the Chamber on Fri. I will be sure to remind him about the maps.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Last year, while at the local Walmart buying water, beer, water and more water, I saw a nice 15 speed mountain type bike for $59.95. I rode it out the front door and threw it on the roof of the car. Best WFFC purchase I've ever made.

But you can't put 9 people with gear on a mountain bike ;)

updated birthday jump list...

wingnut
clownburner
sunshine
skydekker

okay so far this is 25/75 female to male ratio... i need more chicks to up the bar and join in on the jump!!!!!

Wingi...what time are you jumping on tuesday? I am not sure if Anne and I will be there in time....I hope we do as I wanna jump with you guys....all though I wonder how all my fat will look in freefall...hmmm

ugly I'm sure:$:$:$...but fun as hell:)

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

And I'll be there... working... - but should still be able to squeeze in a couple of jumps - will be sure to stop by the dz.com tent and say hi!

Kolla

Hey Kolla, let's have some coctails! I will be working as well, but I will always make time to have coctails with you guys.

Chuckie

I can't make it but if SkymonkeyOne and RevJim are gonna be there, keep your eyes peeled for NastyClown...:P

I will absolutely, positively be there for the duration. My camper will be parked right behind the Wings/BirdMan tent. I am impossible to miss. That said, I am there to work/party/flock.

Chuck

I'm trying to work out a deal with work to let me have some extra time off for this...

Look for me in the web trailer with Cajones and WFFC. I'm looking to flock too now that my averages are getting into the low 60's upper 50's :)
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Hey conventioners, I'm reading good things here. A map of local stores is important. Wal-mart is easy to find, hopefully they won't run out of water this year. Any foo-foo drinkers like me, FYI - Smirnoff Ice is not sold in Illinois, pick up a couple cases on your way there.

The convention is not like any other dropzone everyone...
And most importantly, if you have not yet read this post, please read and understand all safety information posted about WFFC. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. Please read this for your own safety and for the safety of everyone else. Let's make this the safest WFFC ever!
Thank you Chris for the post.

Thank you!

peace
lew
http://www.exitshot.com

> FYI - Smirnoff Ice is not sold in Illinois, pick up a couple cases on your way there.

Lew your living in the stone ages.. its now sold there ;) They were able to start selling in there last fall.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

> FYI - Smirnoff Ice is not sold in Illinois, pick up a couple cases on your way there.

Lew your living in the stone ages.. its now sold there ;) They were able to start selling in there last fall.

my bad. i haven't been back to Rantoul since August last year... That's good news for me i guess. thanks phree.
see you soon!

peace

I'll have to buy you a 6 pack to prove you can buy it I guess huh? ;)

Looking forward to it... btw.. my birdy suit fits great. B| I hear you've got a few jumps on one too.. lets FLOCK!

Yes, I'd gladly accept a 6-pack, thanks for the offer! :)
I've done some bird-jumps, not a lot. Recorded 67 average fallrate on my protrack on one this past weekend and i think I stalled the suit, tricking my protrack into thinking I opened high...
I don't own my own suit yet. :(:( So, i'll have to demo to flock with you.

peace
lew

Not entirely sure if I'll be able to make it this year because I brain-farted about the Red-Bull Swoop meet in Cleveland. But, barring any unforseen circumstances, I'll be there. I like my jello shots pineapple with cocunut rum thankyouverymuch. :)

--
Hook high, flare on time

i'll bring my cheese head hat if you want sunny.. you can wear it all through the convention..... revjim will be impressed.....

I'll be impressed if you can keep in on in freefall.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1