PhreeZone

The dreaded WFFC post...

I just noticed that Streaker didn't make the list, would someone add him please? He will be manning the microphone in the tandem area, so when you land in the spectator area give him a big hug and kiss for me. Ok, you GUYS can just tell him 'hey'
He likes to interview people on that Microphone, and he is on it like 10 to12 hours a day, has a lot of time to talk, so stop and tell him how awesome your jump was.
Remember, you are talking to the whuffo crowd in that area, so keep it relatively clean!! HA!

It's AWSOME what Dave (streaker) does at the WFFC, Beth, but to include him on this list, there's something else he needs to do. Register and post!
He's not registered on her, and he hasn't posted, yet.

Oh, and take me off this list, again, but do not add me to the not coming list.

Money sucks. I'm pretty sure I have the time off, but as of right now, I don't even have the cash for gas money for the drive w/camper in tow, much less registration and jump tix.

This fucking blows. Here I am, a freakin grown man, practically in tears 'cause I can't drive 6 hours south for a week and a half.

LIFE SUCKS PEOPLE.

Thanks for letting me vent. I think I'm going to go have a nervous breakdown now.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Hey bro.. I'm not rich or anything but if it meant you coming or not coming if you can tackle the registration I can spot you a couple of jump tickets. I'm sure some others might do the same.

Chin up bro.. That is what family is for ;) I pre-paid for 10 tickets. Money is tight as I haven't started the new job yet but I'll spot you at least 2 jump tickets :)
Rhino

i've been trying to figure out how to do the gas money down, first of all. After that, the registration is another hurdle. I do not take cash donations, ever, period, but I'm bringing my pop up camper and am willing to trade sleeping spots for jump tix. It sleeps 8, and now it looks like my wife will not be coming either (she told her boss today to put her back on the schedule again).

So, if I make it down, there's still a few spots left in the camper. There's only 2 slots taken now, but unless you're female, I think each of those 2 slots take up 2. Oh, yea, no A/C either. Sorry. Got a gas stove though, and an ice box.
It's your life, live it!

I am driving a little over 500 miles to get up there, if you were along the way i would gladly give you a lift. :) Why don' tyou ask around. Like he just said, this is a family - i'm sure someone in your area is heading down. :)
Best Regards,
=========Shaun ==========

!!!!!!! The camper means cheap eats. I can fill that sucker with water and ramen, plastic bowls, and a pan, and eat for the whole week for like 5 bucks. B|

If I can make it, the camper comes with.
It's your life, live it!

Chin up bro.. That is what family is for I pre-paid for 10 tickets. Money is tight as I haven't started the new job yet but I'll spot you at least 2 jump tickets

Rob, you fuckin rock!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Chin up bro.. That is what family is for I pre-paid for 10 tickets. Money is tight as I haven't started the new job yet but I'll spot you at least 2 jump tickets

Rob, you fuckin rock!!

You all fuckin rock!

But you all already knew that, right? :P
It's your life, live it!

Wouldn't not taking the camper save on some of the gas money? Bring a tent and a little camping stove to heat water for the soup. I personally bring a cooler and hit the grocery store for eats. Stop by WFFC and my place and I'll feed you lunch every day. :)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

rev,

what's the tounge weight on the camper?? my car can handle 100lbs and 1000lbs total, and you are not to much out of my way since i'll be traveling along i-80 from utah. i should be there from like the 2nd to the 10th...... maybe longer depending if i can get the vacation time extended at work.... if ya want to hook the camper to my car and have me tow it and you down i can do that...... let me know..... you will have to rive a little though..... you can drive a 5 speed right??? i know it's like 8 gears less than your normal vehicle but i hope you could figure it out...lol...

p.s. if ya want to pack my canopy for me that's like what, 3 pack jobs and ya got a jump ticket.... i plan on doing alot of jumps...............

AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE 'RAVE'

I thought it was a 70's theme party? Don't tell me I'm going to have to turn my hat to the side, wear pants around my knees and hold glow sticks in my hands because that shit is more played out than the 70's:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

AND DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE 'RAVE' THAT MIRAGE SYSTEMS IS THROWING FOR US!! heh heh

What does Mirage have to do with dz.com?? I mean why would they throw a party for .commers?

What does Mirage have to do with dz.com?? I mean why would they throw a party for .commers?
--------------------------------------------------------
Because B2 told them to

Well if Mirage does whatever B2 tells them to do....

Hey B2, tell Mirage to give me a free brand new container in pink/gray/purple. :)