lummy

No weekend numbers?

What da??? It's Sunday!!!!

200:2:1

Did my 200th on Friday. It was a 2 way RW (Beer) night jump with Cornholio. Was hoping to get more jumps in (especially with Girl n Boy falldown) but ran outta time :(
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

It's monday for me. Numbers:

0:1:1

no jumps
1 contact lens lost while surfing
1 small fish caught (& thrown back) on saturday.

Looking forward to next weekend by when i should have my new (to me) rig back from the rigger with fully serviced cypres. The long hard wait is nearly over...

CJP

Gods don't kill people. People with Gods kill people

3:0:1
3 jumps one hoop jump where i face smacked the hoop, bleeding nose and split lipB|:)0 beer I dont drink but when I owe I pay:P
1 :$:$ someone was being generous:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

1:4:0

1 new to me car bought. Spent all day Saturday (Well...OK due to a hangover I didn't get up till 11) I didn't get to jump. Sunday however I was up fairly early. About 830 or 9. Went out to the DZ. Made one jump with a tandem. Hadn't jumped in 3 weeks so I figured I would do something easy to knock the dust off. Did an "easy" 180 hook and had a very nice surf in the light winds. Hung out a while longer but there were not many fun jumpers there. Most of the regular fun jumpers were shooting tandem videos. The place was SWAMPED with tandems. Hung out but by 2 PM it was obvious there wasn't going to be much fun jumping there today. So.....in my new ride I went to the "other" DZ. That turned out pretty good. I actually found a couple guys that were free flying. Did one 3 way which kinda sucked because the "base" had "ass flying" problems but it was fun. I got to work on flying REAL slow in a sit. Did two more with the other guy in that 3 way. He was a well fed man from Southern Ohio up visiting the DZ. The boy had a SMOKIN fall rate. So fast that I could fly totally comfortable in Head down out in front of him. Got several nice docks on him in two jumps. Ripped a VERY PHAT swoop on the last jump. It was close to sunset and the winds had died to almost nothing. Just a nice 180 turn.....brought it in so smooth !!! Oh what a feeling!! Sti-letto!!! B| That BOAT will actually surf when there is no wind.

:):4:2

:) I ain't talkin'!

4 awsome jumps, 2 of which I had my video and stills strapped to my head. (Frame grabs of a Bytch landing to come in the next day or two....)

First double tandem wedding. Jumped with them, then married them. How that for a way to start out life together?

First demo with streamers. (100 footers, I think? Mary?) Nailed it! Gotta crank out those jumps so I can get my PRO, dangnabbit!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

40:2:0

Didn't jump on saturday, walked 40km (25 miles for you metrically challenged people) in 31+ degrees Celcius (87.8 degrees Fahrenheit :P ).

Did two fun-jumps on sunday.. one threeway in shorts and a really cool two-way.

Only five days of work before the next weekend!

1 badass night swoop:11:1

Got to Perris Friday night and went big on Saturday.. 8 jumps during the day and 1 night jump.. a 3 way freefly.. My First freefly night jump. Flew a nice dock on Crystal's ankle for most of the jump, then we went belly at 6k. I pulled last at 3k. Had a couple of line twists on my new Stiletto and got those kicked out before it was too much of a problem. Set up and got a kickass swoop coming in just over the car hoods and covering 3/4 of the landing area.. ;) Stopped 2 feet short of Scott Smith who was trying to figure out which way to run. B|B|

I have to admit when I got to Perris I was scared shitless of flying my new canopy in the higher altitude with no winds and my fears were justified in the first 4 jumps. Fortunately, I got over my nervousness and took control resulting in loving my new canopy.B|
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

0:4:1

Owe for my first solo, did 2, and 2 coach jumps. One of which i was in a sorta sit-fly position for exit with the JM holding my feet down B|.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

0:3:0

0 - nothin' changin' here

3 - saturday rained us out so we did hangar maintenance on both buildings. Sunday started off with a really good tandem, and then did 2 4-ways. First was a 7 pointer, second was a 9 pointer. Both were with Ron and Isabella. (Have fun in Austria!)

0 - no beer owed this weekend (damn it!)

1 very kick ass boogie: 23:I can't stand the thought of another drop of liquer.

23 jumps, 16 were flights. I was not sucking at WFFC. Liver started screaming on Wednesday, beat it back in Thursday, Friday it was in severe pain and Saturday I remainded sober since it was threatening to go on strike.

Very good boogie... only 354 days till WFFC 2004!
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

First demo with streamers. (100 footers, I think? Mary?) Nailed it! Gotta crank out those jumps so I can get my PRO, dangnabbit!

Yeah, you're right. It was nice that you could join us. Too bad when Lisa was on the demo I gave us a bad spot [:/]
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

1 kick ass boogie attended: 8: ARG!!!

Let's just say that after this boogie, it's going to be awhile before I enjoy (**SHUDDER**) a glass of alcohol.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

B|;0:0

No jumps due to the salmon season in full swing.

Fishing report from the Columbia River.
Very few fish in the river... so we decided to run out across the bar to a favorite area about 3 miles beyond the Columbia River Bouy. People have been getting limits out there all week. Mostly coho but some VERY nice Chinook salmon.
Somehow I managed to hit some unseen floating debris in the choppy water with the prop. This also damaged the stringer that holds the propshaft in place. The ensuing vibration caused two of the 1/2 inch bolts to vibrate and fall out.. allowing a LARGE amount of water to enter the boat. The first hint of the damage was when I looked down into the cabin to see the 6" of water OVER the deck, I immediately started turning on every bilge pump in sight ( 4 on this 25' boat).. including the 1" fresh water siphon that normally comes from the ocean but has a bypass to draw from the bilge in emergencies( just a little feature I learned from my grandfather that he used to incorporate on the boats he built) I got the Survival Immersion suits out and the 6 person Avon ready just in case. Luckily the bilge pumps kept up and the F/V Amazon made it back across the bar to the dock and the trailer( WHEW I REALLLLLY Hate going swimming in really cold water 54 degrees at the CR Bouy).

Only 2 non keeper salmon caught and released...Now I will be back to fishing from the sailboat for a few weeks... oh joy I love buying new props... this one is TOAST.. it is bent and one blade is sliced thu.. must have been something metal attached to whatever it was I hit....oh well I needed to try a different diameter and pitch anyway... for uh.. better performance.. yeah thats it.. good excuse.
Amazon

***Was hoping to get more jumps in (especially with Girl n Boy falldown) but ran outta time :(

yeah we wanted to jump with you too! What happened?
We did get that one tracking dive in though.

See you and Skyy in Byron this weekend?

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)