Jessica

Nose piercings are....

I still can't forget the fine human being, who one evening about two months ago hung a 12 pack of beer on his cock ring at ZHills. Now that was VERY impressive.
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

"Also, does anyone know a good way to disguise them during the workday? "
Avoid sneazing?
ducks cute birdie attack...

Seriously, I think they are no longer cool, it seems like every other person has a face piercing somewhere. I think its so last century.
Is this some kind of uniform statement of individuality?

Get ink instead.
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

very small gem-like stud. You could barely see it. I personally think they're quite sexy, as long as they're studs and not hoops going through the ceptum.

we now have 2 points were we agree..
#1 not to agree political
'#2 the above describsion

B|
ps.i guess you like beer aswell so that would be 3.. gonna meet one day,drink beers discus,while looking at girls:ph34r:

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

No Vote for cool?

I worry about some piercings though. I had a friend take a fall when rock climbing and rip out a nipple ring, and being punched in the eyebrow when it's pierced is a garenteed split. I think the best ones are inside (tongue - :P) or genital. Easier to hide, and only those close to you know.

t

It's the year of the Pig.

I think they are sexy myself, as long as it isn't a huge bull-ring. I had a nice stud for a long time or a small, very thin hoop, and it wasn't often noticed at first glance. Had to take it out to get a job here in NC though since I'm back doing legal work [:/] I miss it! I'd love to have an eyebrow ring as well, but would probably do one or the other so I didn't look like a pin-cushion :)

BTW...the whole snot factor is bologne. To be totally straight and gross, the ONLY thing annoying about it at all is that if you have the nose screw, sometimes you'll get a booger on the wire, but it's not more annoying then having it somewhere else in your nose. It doesn't cause MORE, at least it didn't for me and even if you did take it out, which you couldn't for long because it grows closed quickly, nothing is going to come out of that tiny little hole..that's silly.

yeah and then you drank 2 bottles while they were [:/]still hanging off it!

Or did you forget that? Wasn't that the night you drove into the old swoop pond? By the way Hans, you haven't seen the new improved LARGER swoop pond at zhills. Now driving into that would be an SUV adventure!:P

Marc

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

One word - "Eew." :(

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

As for birds and facial jewelry:
A friend of mine who owned a piercing/tattoo studio came by the house and put our parrot on his shoulder. ' I have 4 parrots' he said, 'I know how to handle them!'

The parrot, seeing that bright collection of facial rings, fastened his beak on the eyebrow ring and nearly pulled it (and the eyebrow) right out of his head! :S

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

Aren't you afraid your birds will be attracted to a shiny nose ring, and peck your face off as you slumber?

As much as I cast aspersions on your intelligence, that's actually a pretty good point there. God forbid they spy my other piercings.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Give me a monkey name. >:(
Skydiving is for cool people only

BTW...the whole snot factor is bologne.

This is very true. I don't know where people get this stuff. I had a ring in the side of my nose and I totally loved it and really miss it (now a working professional :() I think rings in the side are WAY sexy. Rings in the middle make me think of cows (NOT sexy) and studs make me think of teenage girls with no fashion sense who listen to hip hop (also NOT sexy). As always, you can't please all the people all the time, so just try to please yourself and "your mileage will vary"