RedBull

Which Level of Hell will you wind up in? (quiz)

Count me in on the L2 PARTY!!! Whoohooo, glad I learned to free fly recently - big way here we come. Now we know why Skymama got here special D license # :D

Guess I killed too many kittens in my time:$- oh, well... i'll repent, but do it again - hehehe

But it also says i'm Moderatly Violent (L7) & Fraudulent (L8)... so I may take some roadtrips, anyone care for a 'ride'?

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

Level 6??? Why would they send someone as sweet and innocent as a blue superhero all the way to level 6?

Its the anal sex;)

There are so many of us in the windy L2. Luckly high wind landings won't matter here.

Huge downwinders.. here I come.

Yep, what the hell, we might as well do a big way and swoop downwind. there are a lot of us here.....
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

The wretched King Minos has decided your fate. His tale wraps around his body 2 times.

The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Second Level of Hell!

Second Level of Hell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have come to a place mute of all light, where the wind bellows as the sea does in a tempest. This is the realm where the lustful spend eternity. Here, sinners are blown around endlessly by the unforgiving winds of unquenchable desire as punishment for their transgressions. The infernal hurricane that never rests hurtles the spirits onward in its rapine, whirling them round, and smiting, it molests them. You have betrayed reason at the behest of your appetite for pleasure, and so here you are doomed to remain. Cleopatra and Helen of Troy are two that share in your fate.
namaste, motherfucker.

I've been banished to the 7th level of hell. Until I answered all of these questions, I thought I was a pretty good person[:/]. haha. .

Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Low
Level 2 Lustful High
Level 3 Gluttonous High
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Moderate
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy High
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Moderate
Level 7 Violent Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Very High
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Moderate

Angela. B|

perhaps even a big-way CReW linked swoop downwind, landing the formation B|

Or perhaps an all nekkid 500 way, given that level 2 is the DZ for lost lusting souls.

Yes, and those from other levels could join us on level 2, kind of like a big orgie...I mean, boogie!!!:$

Blondes do have more fun!

perhaps even a big-way CReW linked swoop downwind, landing the formation B|

Or perhaps an all nekkid 500 way, given that level 2 is the DZ for lost lusting souls.

Yes, and those from other levels could join us on level 2, kind of like a big orgie...I mean, boogie!!!:$

no prob, we can manifest it to fit what you want;)
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon