justin84

Are rollercoasters any fun after skydiving?

ah you got to put it in perspective if you want the max out of a roller coaster. Youre not falling from the sky at 120+ mph but it is pretty fun to do barrel rolls and flips etc on a track in a little car. Just more fun to do them with your body in the sky ;):D:ph34r:

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

The new one at cedar point lauches you horizontally to 120mph in 4 seconds, you crest a 420ft hill, then drop back down accellerating back to 120mph.

I think I'm ready for that one now :)

Top Thrill Dragster I think it's called.

http://www.topthrilldragster.com/public/inside_park/rides/thrill/ttd/specs/index.cfm
---
Michael Teator
Lexington, Kentucky

Post: lol, just curious. Seems like rollercoasters would be boring after skydiving

yeah I thought they would be too but then I went to this silly little carnival and they had this continuous loop rollercoaster thing and we went on it and it was sooooooo fun! I made Boyfalldown take me on it again it was so fun. I laughed so hard I almost peed

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Y'all should try X at Six Flags (Magic Mountain). It is a blast... can you say 'motion sickness'???

It's the first so-called 4D rollercoaster... the seats can rotate 360 forward & backward (front/back flips) while on the rollercoaster ride. It is FUUUUUN!

http://www.sixflags.com/parks/magicmountain/rides/x.asp?id=rides&rideid=thrills

~Chivo

OMG...I loved X at Magic Mountain. We stood in line for over 4 hours to ride it and I can promise the wait was worth it.

The ride up the first hill on your back only to be dropped face forward was amazing. B|B|

We even bought the picture from that ride and then did video from under it when we got off.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

I've been to Six flags in Ohio 3 years in a row on Memorial day weekend.

The longest line ever for a coaster was 20 minutes. I avoided that one because the others had virtually no line at all!

I would never wait hours in line any more.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

get on one up here in the northwest........rickety pieces of sh!t.... plenty of adrenaline if your a controll freak, and find your self without any ....zero....nada.....zip.....zilch.........

Roy
They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

No farting?

That sucks, I'm not going to ride one every again if that's the case...

Wait, screw that, I'll ride, but I'll have to make up for the lack of farting all by myself!

Pfffffffffffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

No farting?

That sucks, I'm not going to ride one every again if that's the case...

Wait, screw that, I'll ride, but I'll have to make up for the lack of farting all by myself!

Pfffffffffffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt!

Dave, if i so much as catch the faintest essence of foulness in the CASA at the AOT boogie, I'm bouncing you out the back and you know I have the poundage to give it a good try.:):P
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Remember, I'm not the only jumper that has farted in a jump plane before!

At a boogie up in Granbury back in June, I was getting blamed for farts by the pilot (who I had never met) even though I wasn't farting...

After that I had to start lobbing volleys towards him, I mean, if I'm going to get blamed, I want to atleast be the one that did it.:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I have found that the only way to truly enjoy rollercoasters after skydiving is to go with skydivers. That helps retain some of the DZ atmosphere...

I really do love rollercoasters, and skydiving has not changed that. I have never been afraid of them, I just enjoy the speed, the lack of control, and the stomach dropping....

~Anne

I'm a Doll!!!!

Hell yeah they are fun!! Different kind of rush but it is hard to get away from you childhood love for excitment. I wuld prefer to jump but if given the chance to go ride some coasters I would take it.

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Not near the rush of skydiving but fun for what they are. Rode the one at New York, New York in Las Vegas last weekend and it was great. However, even greater was the Big Shot on top of the Stratosphere. Damn:o:o

ARRG,
I cant be bothered with the bigshot! LOL
I went on it 2ce. and even the first time I wasnt impressed; I was dissapionted.[:/]

I would still love to get an incentive flight on an f-16 though
My photos

My Videos