RevJim

The positive thread

With the negativity I've read lately, I'm thinking we need a shot in the proverbial arm. Post some good shit, about yourself.

Yea, this is the "Damn I'm good", "Toot your own horn" thread.

So, what have you done, seen, contributed to, ect, that just plain made (makes) you feel good?

I'll take the first shot.

"I quit smoking almost 2-1/2 months ago, and I feel GREAT!!!!"
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I'm on the Dean's Honor Roll for the Faculty of Mathematics in my universityB|

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

Post some good shit, about yourself.

hey this is a fun idear! ;)

ummmm....i sang louder and jumped higher than all the "younger kids" at the 311 concert last night.

i haven't been to a concert in like 3 years...and it was really wierd to be at this one with lots of 18 year olds looking at me like i was some old fart...at 25!!! :P had a blast though!

Things are wonderful for me right now. I have great friends, beautiful weather, and freshly painted toenails. And Sebazz called me last night for a chat. Life is good!!

Oh, lemme count the ways...

I got my "C" license signed off last weekend and just sent it in today.*dancing in chair*
Had an Awesome rodeodive with HMSkyprincess
Met Casie, and Softlandings, and alot of others that my brain won't let me remember.
Watched someone Drunk Dial TheRev and mistakenly cus him out...;) that was hillarious!
I get to PW all day cuz there's a "lull" in the work load at this moment.

ok, that's enough...
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Well my digi cam is fixed thanks to you.

I got my exhubby in trouble with his CO for not sending my child support this month, now he has to give me $1000 every month...hahahahahahahaha

My son is starting kindergarden today.

I am getting my long awaited MRI on my left knee that was messed up by one of those nasty dust devils we have here.

I am a goddess and I get to be my goddess self this weekend with $13 jumps out of the sky van and free beer and I get to use my first rig ever...

I am also very sure that I am going to get me some this weekend...I have to...I am in desperate need.

Let's see, I'm playing golf again for the first time since my shoulder surgery, and I'm thinking about getting back in the air at the AOT boogie in a couple weeks!

Classes and rigging are keeping me busy otherwise.

And I chatted with an old college friend I hadn't spoken with in 2 years the other night, she's great!

Got a gift from my s/o last night... his mom bought me a necklace while she was in Poland!!

Get to jump a CASA this weekend

Get to sign people's log books w/ my new C license

weather looks promising.

There is no can't. Only lack of knowledge or fear. Only you can fix your fear.

PMS #227 (just like the TV show)

My absolutely most difficult employee (she really dislikes me) vented for a long time yesterday all over me. And I didn't kill her, and it ended more positively than it started. I was awesome. But she still hates me.

And I had wine at home to drink after that, and the pub was open!

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)