Aromain

Do you always practice safe sex?

so what is the definiton of "safe sex"?

One safe porking another safe;)

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

I always thought that safe sex was given them a fake name so that they couldn't hound you the next day.

Whenever I am in a law office, I always pick up some business cards. That way I can hand them out at a later date.

I think that is somehow fair. In the past, lawyers have F-ed me over by blaming everything on me. This way, I get f-ed, but they get all the blame. :ph34r:

I always thought that safe sex was given them a fake name so that they couldn't hound you the next day.

Whenever I am in a law office, I always pick up some business cards. That way I can hand them out at a later date.

I think that is somehow fair. In the past, lawyers have F-ed me over by blaming everything on me. This way, I get f-ed, but they get all the blame. :ph34r:

I guess the first question would be: How often do you have to employ a lawyer, and why...

I like the idea...has lots of potential;.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I guess the first question would be: How often do you have to employ a lawyer, and why...

An hour with a legal secretary is $40 an hour, an hour at a massage parlor is $50, plus the gratuity :ph34r:. I figure I'm saving money, plus legal services are tax deductible. ;)

Could you supply the name of your preferred "massage parlor". Only for us northerners who may visit your great state sometime soon...very very soon;)

never practice safe sex, if sex is safe ya doing it wrong.
monogamous for 16 years if I get anything Kas has some serious explaining to doB|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

so what is the definiton of "safe sex"?

Two words...H A N D S O L O
:PSorry Ivan...

Hand Solo...I thought that was Harrison Ford's greatest role. :D

Hey the translation in spanish is MANOLO......
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon