MyOwnWay

To Pierce or Not To Pierce?

I have to agree with everyone else, you are way too hot to get your lip pierced, but have you ever thought about getting an eyebrow pierced? I think a little hoop would look great on you.
But like someone said, it's not a tattoo, and it's your call. Go for what feels right.

You look gorgious, you wouldn't need a piercing to be special.
But if you do, think about it reaaaaly well before you do something which you'll regret later-on.

Strong words coming from someone with kermit the frog tatood on his arm....but still :)

My sister had her tongue pierced a while ago.
It didn't realy hurt (or so she sayd) but she talked funny for a while...now you don't notice it except when she sticks out her tongue or plays with it between her lips to be be interesting :)

p.s.
Had some fun with photoshop as well...
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

What a gorgeous lady.

Gross - piercings are wrong. How rebellious in a conformist sort of way... (It's a quote).

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

As a guy that has 2 undergrad degrees and a masters degree and I was a Marine. I hold a very professional job. I have 8 piercing only my ears are visible when i am not working. I find piercings on women very erotic. On the face are fine when you are younger. You are def a little cutie pie.

As a really big fan of lips, touch/feel/taste, I'm most definately a kissing fan. Please please do not put anything through that part of the lip! It would totally ruin kissing! (Most) Guys dont want to feel a round metal ball when they kiss your lips, they will want to focus on the soft, moist, smooth texture that is Oh So Erotic :), and from the looks of them, your lips are quite enjoyable ;)

That said, I would recommend that the piercing just go through the bottom part of the lip, so it's not touching the "kissing" part of your lip. I think it would look great, as long as it wasn't too big. On a face like yours, you wouldn't want to draw too much attention from your eyes (obviously this oppinion is made from other pics, unless you're into that devil inside flaming red eyes thing :D) and your kissable lips

Agh - just seen the pic of the industrial! Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

I agree with the guy who said think about it for much longer (Keith?), and do it if you still want to. Personally, I was going to get a nose ring, then a tatoo, I just thought about it for a good long time and decided I didn't need it. I'm really glad I didn't now, because I would only end up hating it, and I scar really easily (numerous self-inflicted wounds, though not intentional!).

If you were my gal I wouldn't want anything through your lips, but as far as looks go they can be cool. For the record, I think tongue piercings are good for neither looks, kissing, nor 'anything else', IMO (not humble in the slightest).

Nick
---------------------------
"I've pierced my foot on a spike!!!"

Hmmmm.... I don't know who pierced that labret (sp?) but it looks awefully high to me!!!! I've been around the piercing community for a good long while now and those piercings should be under the lip. not clear through it!!!! I might want to shop around for a better piercer.... Just my 2 cents.

i already have my tongue and naval pierced. i have noticed that a man tends to enjoy kissing me more because i can tease him with it. since i am a HUGE fan of kissing, does anyone have a lip ring? and if you do, does it get in the way?

here's two more pics of me, just so you all can get a better vision of what i would look like (minus the red eyes)

You got me all wrong, I think tongue rings and lip rings are awesome and really fun. Just don't put metal through the kissing part of your lip! Actually, seriously don't listen to me, do what you want and what makes you happy. My personal oppinion is that your lips are probably absolutly perfect the way they are, and adding metal to them will just detract from the experience.

Btw, attached is the original pic you posted minus the red eye. It's sort of a messy job, but I did the best I could with my limited knowlege of PS

now you have me thinking about a piercing under my lip. it's not going to be that big, a tiny diamond stud. plus i'll have the piercer use the smallest gauge of needle possible for this type of piercing.

i am not doing this because i think it'll look really cute, there is a reason behind it. there's a reason behind all of my piercings, they are symbolic to me.

make sure the gauge is large enough to sustain the piercing...

my piercer warns about "cheese grater syndrome" where the gauge is too small and basically the jewelry will cut its way through your skin... OUCH! Don't push your piercer for a smaller size, let him or her use whatever they feel is the best size for the piercing, and if the gauge is too large for your taste, consider a different piercing, because there is no point in having a piercing that will look cute for a few weeks or months, and then migrate out and leave a nasty scar.

now you have me thinking about a piercing under my lip. it's not going to be that big, a tiny diamond stud. plus i'll have the piercer use the smallest gauge of needle possible for this type of piercing.

Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout! And I'm glad you're not just getting the piercing to get the piercing. But I'm certainly not going to try and talk to you about piercings as I have non and you have a bunch. I'm a piercing whuffo :D so yeah. I think the below the lip piercings look fantastic :)

Leave the outter mouth alone - please. Inside the mouth is all fair game though. Tounge rings and such are sooooo sexy! Lips though - just a big turn off for me.[:/] You need to do what makes you happy - you need to do what is right for you. The diamond stud would be the choice in a "If I Had to Pick One" kinda way.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

my piercer warns about "cheese grater syndrome" where the gauge is too small and basically the jewelry will cut its way through your skin... OUCH!

My piercer said the same thing and that made me cringe.:o Thats why i ended up with a 10 ga 5/8" captive bead

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I agree with Moody on this one.. I would say go a bit below the lip... you can buy those spring loaded fake hoops online... try it out for a bit and see how it looks and how you like the feel. They also sell magnetic ones if you go for a studded peice. I did this myself for while to see how I liked it. ;)

Here is one site http://www.villagestreetwear.com/funjewac.html

That one website doesn't seem to be working anymore... don't know how to make it clicky, but here is another...

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/shecoolhecool/coolfakes.html

I highly recommend buying the fakes.. you can get somewhat of a "feel", and def. the look. When I bought the spring loaded loops for my lip it looked pretty cool, but I would not have wanted it all the time. Plus it got in the way of everything.. eating, kissing, etc... But that was just my experiance. :)