MyOwnWay

To Pierce or Not To Pierce?

Nonononono!!! You're way too pretty to draw attention away from your face and your mouth!!! Besides, wouldn't kissing be uncomfortable?

'Course, I've always thought a teeny tiny stud in the corner of the nostril was cute on those who could pull it off (I couldn't)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

WOW!! You are very beautiful. I would vote against the lip piercing. If you want it because you think it would look cool don't do it. You already have a beautiful face. If you want to do it to express yourself differently, well then that's an entirely different story.

:)

from experience with having my lip done, don't do it and especially on you, it doesn't fit you a bit.

get your ears done again or your nipples or something but don't do your lip...

something though that might be cute is the beauty mark peircings that simulate a fake mole, but they leave a NASTY scare afterwards. you can't see my scare because of my gotee, but it's there
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

I have to say that your face is soooo damn good looking that there is nothing you need to do to try and improve upon it.

so uhh, i would say no piercing ;)
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Darlin', you're perfect the way you are. Seriously.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.