PhreeZone

Weekend Numbers (Nov 8-9)

;):2:0

wow, it was chilly jumping this weekend, but I was jonesin! ground temps were between 20 and 30. ouch! I don't know what it ended up at altitude, but it was chilly. Michelin woman jumps are always fun though when you have so many clothes on you can't do much but flail.:D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

6 weeks since my last jump:0:0

Go see the ortho Dr on Wednesday, if my Xrays look good, I hope to get back in the air over Thanksgiving. If not, I'll probably go nucking futz!:$

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

[:/] : 3 : 0

1 birdman jump, 1 ff jump where i was hd and reletive and not tracking reletive to a few other jumpers but they were a litle ways away and one failed 14 way atempt outa te dc-3... wow it sucks to be second to last out and have a hold up on exit... they were way down there... got to em just before breakoff and then wet low.... oh well... it was fun anyways,,,,,,,,,

0:0:0

While this may seem like a worthless post, it was a very special weekend for me as far as skydiving goes. I withdrew all of my money from my online poker account. In one month, I turned $100 into over $1000, and I now have my AFF paid for in advance! I can't wait for some warm weather now...

Being a poor college kid, I wasn't sure how long it was going to take me to get my A. But it looks like it shouldn't be terribly long now.

-Kramer

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

Uh A Few times: 6 : 0

Had some pretty decent jumps on Saturday.

Learned that LadySkydiver needs to relax when jumping with the likes of me and Oren. She was just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay tooo tense thinking she had to perform better or something. I dunno. We are going to get her in the tunnel with Sally though. :)
Isn't it just so nice to have everything at your fingertips? Many Drop Zones, World Champions, the Wind Tunnel, and lots of Beautiful weather! Why would you want to be anywhere else?

I JM'd the night jumps during the lunar eclipse. I beat that by about 15min. That is before it was a total eclipse. Did a nice 7-PT 4-Way with some foreigners. Only one minor injury b/c one guy did not flare. He busted his lip. Not bad for 5 first timers and a total of 12 jumpers.

One last thing, it was funny watching Cora dying in the wonderful 86+ degree weather while the rest of us were saying how cool it was. :ph34r:

Laters,

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

0:1:0

One jump Saturday afternoon on the sunset load, zoo/combat RW with Fast, Indyz, Tiffany and Tom J. Froze my fingers under canopy (wrong gloves) but otherwise was nice and warm. - Hung out for the club meeting and spent the rest of the weekend building solid oak cabinets for the kitchen. This woodworking thing is actually beginning to become fun!

"Sweet Sweet Sarah" has about 450 bucks saved for her tunnel fund!!

Easy Does It

Froze my fingers under canopy (wrong gloves) but otherwise was nice and warm.

Hmmmmmmmm! I bet even Cora is not going to be able to take it then after having such beautiful weather down here.

It looks like we shall be out there on the 29TH. I highly doubt that I will make more than one jump. Ya never know though. :S

Laters,

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!! B|
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

1 Habitat for Humanity house shingled:0:0

My nephew likes "S" better than he likes me.

Is that surprising ? He probably doesn't realize that WB is a lot older than he is, since they act the same age. :)

I did a bit of everything there: BirdMan, RW, freefly, hog-flop, and even a tandem.

What's a "hog-flop"? I've seen the reference before, but....

"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

:$ : 4 : 0

Learned that LadySkydiver needs to relax when jumping with the likes of me and Oren. She was just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay tooo tense thinking she had to perform better or something. I dunno. We are going to get her in the tunnel with Sally though. :)

I know...I know....I just have a bad habit of wanting to make sure the jump is as fun for those of advanced jump numbers as it is fun for me....and of trying to be perfect at the jump. :S But...I did relax the last 2 jumps and they did go better. :D

I'm sooooooo looking forward to doing tunnel time with Sally. I can not wait!!! The first 10 minutes I did in the tunnel rocked. Now....more tunnel time....with Sally? SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!! B|

I'm definitely loving Florida and ZHills.

One last thing, it was funny watching Cora dying in the wonderful 86+ degree weather while the rest of us were saying how cool it was.

:D And here I am thinking it's funny watching Floridian's say that 86+ degree weather is cool! :S I know you and others say that next year I'll be saying the same thing, but yesh!!! I had sweat pouring off me. :S
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

[:/]:3:3*

[:/] Self explanitory

3 jumps, including my pre-second and second Bird Man jumps. Woooooooo Fucking Hoooooooo!

3 cases owed
*When reading the beer rules, it is specifically stated that only one case can be owed per jump, so that's what I'm going by. B|
If I didn't....hmmmm:
1. 1st jump at SGC.
2. 1st Bird Man jump.
3. 1st jump with my new Neptune.
4. 1st jump with my new Hawkeye TM.
5. 1st Bird Jump for me at SDC.
and probably lots more if I dug.....
Next weekend, hopefully, first Bird Man jump at Skydive Adventure, Omro, WI. (Gotta remember to zip up everything before climbing in a Cessna.)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

What's a "hog-flop"? I've seen the reference before, but....

Great minds think alike! I asked the same thing this morning and Chuck answered it here.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

0:2:0

I finally found something good about having a fat ass. My sit-fly is fast! I'm finally doing 2-way sit and he had to stand to keep up. B| I need to borrow a pro-track and find out what my fall-rate is.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
-Robert A. Heinlein

Plenty: 11: A few

If we're counting Friday and Monday I had a decent weekend. Today's jumps were free (courtesy of the Golden Knights) so I couldn't complain.

First jump out of a Foulker (sp?), first Hog Flop, and a few other I'm sure I can't remember.:$

Overall, a great ending to an incredible 2 weeks in Florida!

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Great minds think alike!

I'm in good company. :)
Thanks, Andi. B|

Is that what I need to call her to keep her from getting all midevil on me? Last time I tried to phoneticly spell her name....well.....it's been kinda frigid since then. ;)

Or should I just stick to the old standard "yes Mistress" and "No Mistress"?
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

:):3:0

3 alright fun jumps.

2 way RW from 5 K ....dock on camara guy flying on his back.. backed off and dumped.. he wanted to practice camera flying that way for tandems... and a deployment.. very interesting video. One FJC class attended.. 3 coach to be's with only one student... then on Sunday taught a portion of the class to all the other coach trainees.. This is going to be fun.. Its been 20 some odd years since I had to actually teach anything.:)

Yes I am working on getting a Coach and instructor rating so I can work with Proto-Anvils at our DZ.

Or should I just stick to the old standard "yes Mistress" and "No Mistress"?

"Yes, Your Highness" seems to work for me....at least she hasn't had me beheaded yet. :)

&
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."