Dagny

I'm Drunk...How U doin'??

I just want to say that four chocolate martinis (2 for 1, oh, yea!) and a guinness later makes Missy a happy skychick. Scratch that...I'm just feeling good right now and I want to say that I think all you dz.commers are damn cool and I love this website and I think I'm addicted to skydiving. Okay, now scratch that...I am addicted to skydiving. :)
If you're looking for a good martini to drink, may I just suggest a godiva chocolate cherry? And if you're looking for a beer...well, just stay away from the light beer and all will be well.B|

These smilies are so cool. :P

Peace to you all! Happy skydiving! Soft Landings! Lots of love and joy! May your jump tickets and alcohol be plentiful. May the lovin' be great! You all rock and even if I can't make it to Eloy, I hope to meet you all soon!

Until then, be good...and if you can't be good...then be better!!!!! :)

Dagny! :$
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

*does a double take*:o:o are you in your b-day suit in that pic? I think you need to angle the camera down a tad so we can make sure!!:):P:P:P
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Hehehe! :D Feeling a little frisky tonight...so maybe this will answer your question! SFW, promise! :$

Nothing like a night of good drinking, rocking music, great friends, lots of dancing, and the drunk post. I even think I drunk dialed at least once tonight! B|
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

How U doin'

i'm doing great.. how u do'n???

hehehehe... somebody is drunk, someboy is drunk.. neener, neener neener... i'm not... just got of work and sitting here drink n my vanilla coffe drink and eating some nachos........ oh if i was only drunk it would be grand.. i would feel inclined to drunk dial people.. but alas i am not drunk.....

Hehehe! :D Feeling a little frisky tonight...so maybe this will answer your question! SFW, promise! :$

Nothing like a night of good drinking, rocking music, great friends, lots of dancing, and the drunk post. I even think I drunk dialed at least once tonight! B|

Hello Young lady. You just caused me to have one heck of a hardon. Shame on you. Now, since I am deployed out here all alone, I will have to take care of it. Want to help?.... :P Thanks for the great pictures. Just don't drive anywhere and stay safe.
Airborne
Blue Skies, No Wind
Feet and Knees Together

A chocolate alcoholic drink? No way, life can't get any better than that! How did I miss these all my life? I need to party with you more! B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

WHOA......my little Missy has been corrupted (and like me is unafraid of the camera ;))!

At least she gave the boys some jollies for the night and now Skymama has a new drink to try....

So can I take this a bit off track and share a picture that got my panties all in a waad...maybe not yours but mine are the only ones that are important right now....:):P

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

*LOL* So did you find someone to lick after your martini's? I recall another post of yours mentioning that ;) Hmm..we'd be in trouble if we went out partying together I'm thinking the way we tend to break out the cameras after we've been drinking!

Pammi

"How did I miss these all my life?"
Ice cream (chocolate flavour), shaved chocolate (dark preferably)
Ice
Cointreau/drambuie/kahlua/middori/etc
Blender.B|

Blender nights, they are a great way to dispose of left over or obscure alcohol.
I can't believe you've never made alcoholic milk shakes..B|
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

[QUOTE]I think her boobie pic is a subconscious attempt to get more altitude.[/QUOTE]

Well then for gods sake please show this thread to my DZ's pilot!!! :D

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...