sangiro

Skydive Arizona Dropzone.com 2nd Annual Holiday Boogie

HH locked one last night so don't think he can't/won't today too.

Who cares about Andrea's butt? Just get it there and you all can play with it all you like.

So how many more days??????????

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Well this is good to hear....I was beginning to feel a bit "jolted" by Betsy since I PM'd her and asked about the deal with Balloon jumps.

Seeing as how it will be me and my guys first balloon jump and we really want video and would really like to go out maybe holding hands :).....can ya do stuff like this?

Can someone talk to me more about balloon stuff - I know Andrea's ass is a "hotter" topic buttttt ;)

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Yep. You can get video. And stills too!

Since I'll be using whatever footage I get for the DZ.Eloy Holiday Boogie '03 video, I'll do it for the slot. I'll firewire to your camera for free, a tape would be the cost of the tape.

I'll be making stills available in the same sort of format that Obi-Wan-McGowan had at Perris in the spring. I'll be printing various sizes of stills to order for those who want their pictures right now!, rather than waiting on Shutterfly after the boogie.

The DZ.Eloy Holiday Boogie video is a fundraiser for the website. After production costs are covered, all proceeds go to purchasing bandwidth.

So, even if you aren't doing a baloon jump, make sure you hook up with Gasson, Omar, Me, Iwan, and BigBen at some point to get your bad self on the video.

Me and Iwan will be taking digital stills on just about every skydive.

It's gonna be a whole lot o' fun!

:)

Seeing as how it will be me and my guys first balloon jump and we really want video and would really like to go out maybe holding hands :).....can ya do stuff like this?

Can someone talk to me more about balloon stuff - I know Andrea's ass is a "hotter" topic buttttt ;)

You said the F word!! that means beer, but I think there is going to be enough of that anyways.

What to expect? I experienced it as a bigger thrill then jumping from a plane or chopper. It really feels like jumping, you go from no noise whatsoever to a lot of noise (windnoise)

You are going to love it. Just remember one thing, stuff that is really easy to do when you are jumping from a plane will take a little more effort, since there is no relative wind to play with.

Iwan

Can someone talk to me more about balloon stuff

One of my best jump ever ... only bad thing about it is that now I am seriously thinking about that BASE thing ...
It is the same thrill but with less direct cost associated. ;)

If you are getting a video taken from the balloon, shout all the way down, the sound effect on the video is great B|

As long as the balloonist (?) is experienced with skydiver, you can launch as many people as you want :)
I look forward to see you all in Eloy B|

You can't determine the length of your life
- but you can control its height and depth.

Thanks for all the info gang and I will be talking with someone about video FOR SURE when we do the jump. It is going to be a rush and my tummy does the topsy-turvy thing just thinking about it....the actual falling feeling. Hope I don't have some freaked out look on my face - I'm gonna try like the dickins to smile that SunnyD smile all the way down...

And I will make a point to find the DZ.com video guys cause you all know me....I'm not shy (not really) and like everyone to see me :)

See everyone soon....watch for me!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Will, don't make me stick your head in a toilet.

I get the feeling when El Mariachi Monkey has had me drinking like a Viking I'll be sticking my own head in there. :D

After what I heard from Bradders and Parker this is no 'drink two cans of Lite beer and talk high school football injuries' - once you enter the monkey menagerie prepare for pain. B|

Will

Ok folks...back on track. The lists have been updated.
If you haven't snet me payment for the team trailer I need that as of yesterday:S Please get on it or let me know that you no longer need the slot as others have been asking for them.:)SM1 is quite right...this isn't my thread...actually its YOUR thread. Just please try to keep it on track so that His Royal Red Hot Forkness doesn't see red;)

try to keep it on track so that His Royal Red Hot Forkness doesn't see red

what if we start talk of a ballon jump.. then he could be seeing red for about 10 minutes as the burners light and take him to 5k.........hehehehe............