sangiro

Skydive Arizona Dropzone.com 2nd Annual Holiday Boogie

Hey Deuce,

Just picked up my Eloy tickets for this year, and had to watch your "3 days of eloy" video from last year to start getting me excited. You planning on shooting video for a big way again this year? I haven't really managed to keep up on the 83 pages of the thread so far.

c ya there!

b

Wahoooooooo Keith is going o be here! I'm so excited that I just can't hide it...I'm about to lose control...and I think I like it;)

All Right !!! An outta control Pixie. WooHoo!!
--
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
Postal Rodriguez, Muff 3342

Maybe I've missed it, but is there a list the days people are planning on attending?

Yea, Keith is coming! B| The list is in The Pub of who is coming, but it doesn't list which days, nor have I seen a separate list for that on the forums anywhere.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Billo-cockatillo, the video has been squared-away by the hostess with the mostess, Miss Betsy. Last year I got the nod to do the video on the big ways cause Bets got left stranded. Since I had all that big way video, I edited up a tape using my stuff, BigBens, and some contributions from a Washington DZ.commer and Krishan.

This year it's all on-purpose and promises to be excellent. I'll have access to all of Gasson's vids, Omars vids, my stuff, BigBen and VDschoor's, and we'll have a firewire party every night. The whole thing will be edited and dubbed to a DVD and will be shipping within a month of the last day of the boogie. The DVD will sell for $25 and once production costs are covered all proceeds will go to the DZ.com website.

B-Squared is directing traffic, but I suspect she'll probably want me over the 8 ways, and I'll definitely be over any record attempts we may make.

I'm ready for anything, BABAY! B| RW, FF, Cross-Country, CRW, Birdman, Swoopsters (the swoopage at Eloy is epic). You bring it, and I'll be clicking it!

I'm ready for anything, BABAY! RW, FF, Cross-Country, CRW, Birdman, Swoopsters (the swoopage at Eloy is epic). You bring it, and I'll be clicking it!

You forgot nig noggery :P Maybe because that is our chance to "fly" video:D

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Oh, and HH, the first shot of takillya is on me

shouldn't that read coffee, tea, soda, water, non alcohilic beverage.... cuz don't ya know our feerless leader couldn't be etting intoxocated.... who would watch the website while he was drunk??????(no it couldn't be the greenies... half of em will be there two and well the other half, they can't be trusted.......lol......;)

Update:
Airspeed 8-way is now full! Thanks guys!
BB

For those of you who have NOT been following this thread. This statement has NOTHING to do with Arizona Airspeed 8-way team. (Yes they are currently holding Team tryouts)
This is a Dropzone.com Airspeed day during the Holiday Boogie.
Anything in this thread partaining to Airspeed is only in regard to the Holiday Boogie.
Thanks
BB

Hi Betsy, i was just reading up on Eloy's elevation above sea level,
rather than post a new thread up i thought i would add it to this thread (less chance of it being buried).

At 1513ft above sea level, what tips would you offer to 'first-timers' ?

I will link this article too, but was just wondering if it covered everything
or was missing some information, that i may later rely on to save my worthless ass. ;)

-- Hope you don't die. --

I'm fucking winning

Most days here have little to no wind. The landings are generally fast. First timers should side on the side of caution and conservetiveness. Play upstairs on your first jump here to see how your canopy reacts to input.
The link you provided offers great information on the subject.:)ALSO
If you are you planning to bring a laptop and are interested in wireless service, please contact me via PM. I am working on a rate with the provider.:)Lastly....the next person to contact me that they are indeed coming will be #200! Wahooooooooo!!!
Cheers!
BB

Hi Betsy, i was just reading up on Eloy's elevation above sea level,
rather than post a new thread up i thought i would add it to this thread (less chance of it being buried).

Landings are screamingly fast. That was my first time at that altitude (yeah, BEER!, whatever) and trying to run out my first landing there tore the holy crap out of both my knees. My home DZ is at 54 feet. I took advantage of the very large, perfectly flat, beautiful turf landing areas to butt-slide all the rest of my landings there. The swoopage is amazing.

ok now how come i dont see Coconut Monkey's name on thde list....he has already reserved a spot in my room!!!!!

CCM and Gimp in the same room. Hrm, i know where i'll be partying!! :P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Anyone have a Xfire2 149 I could borrow for the boogie? I'm not going to get mine ordered in time to have it done for the boogie. >:(

IF this weekend would have had good weather, it would have been ordered tomorrow.>:(>:(>:(>:(
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I appear to be thread-killing.

Hey Sunny, can I "hit" on you for hugs? I'll stay out of the way for "real-time" hitters like your retinue of stalkers.

I promise.

(Unless you need a fatherly-type to do some choking-out of stalkers. Just let me know. ;))