sangiro

Skydive Arizona Dropzone.com 2nd Annual Holiday Boogie

Hey Betsy, what day is the DZ Womens Way scheduled for..I cant get there till the 30th.... waaaaa

How about on New Years Eve???

Well ladies what do you think? I didn't set an exact schedule for this event. Let's talk about it and come up with a plan.
New Years also has the night jump as well as a party in the hangar (with prizes). Yeah I know for those that are planning on the night jump it means no drinking...but what a way to celebrate!!! You can drink afterward;)

Yeah I know for those that are planning on the night jump it means no drinking...but what a way to celebrate!!! You can drink afterward

OH.. you can count on that... Champagne ( yes the real stuff) when I hit the groud will taste MIGHTY good.

Amazon

BB~

I was reading the freefly protocol in The Pub. Do we really have to have a bungee on our rig? I don't have one now and am quite comfortable in my rig on all my freefly jumps that I do.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Do we really have to have a bungee on our rig?

If you intend to jump with Omar or Greg the answer is yes. Although a pull-up cord works well and is temporary. The loft can sew on tabs for you and provide bungee as well. The fee for that service is nominal.
This is the protocol set forth by Omar and Greg. Any other FF jumps, you don't need one.:)

This is the protocol set forth by Omar and Greg. Any other FF jumps, you don't need one.

Ok, I'll get one. But once they take a look at my fat inner thighs, they'll see why I have no problem with my leg straps moving! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

hook me up for eightway

Send me a PM and I will get you on it!

Mama....I have charging rhinocerous legs...battleship hips and thunder thighs. Ooooo doesn't that make for a nice visual;)

Wow. Since I've picked you up (off the ground) many times, I must have the strength of 10 men! Apparently I have huge muscles and green skin. :ph34r:

I am thinking it may take several attempts...we need to decide on which day...let's hear it ladies...

Well i guess i'll fly on my belly for a few jumps to be part of it. Any day works for me. I'll be there Dec.24-Jan.5

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Any chance of setting them up for other days as well if we scrounge enough... suckers.. I mean "participants" up for a full load?

Sure I'll arrange for the jumps if you can have a talk with the person that handles the moonlight upstairs? LOLB| ;)

Are you going to jump at night??? HHmmmm Pixie and me in a dark plane...Ohh the endless possibility!!!

Sorry babes...I don't do night jumps. Course the planes are equally as dark on the ground;)

Are you going to jump at night??? HHmmmm Pixie and me in a dark plane...Ohh the endless possibility!!!;)

Oh, yeah! She coud do eye gouges, rear-wrist-locks, leg-sweep takedowns, kidney punches, ear-boxing....the possibilities truly are endless!

Any chance of setting them up for other days as well if we scrounge enough... suckers.. I mean "participants" up for a full load?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sure I'll arrange for the jumps if you can have a talk with the person that handles the moonlight upstairs? LOL

No problem. The moon won't be that different between Jan. 2 and 3, for example.

Are you going to jump at night??? HHmmmm Pixie and me in a dark plane...Ohh the endless possibility!!!;)

Oh, yeah! She coud do eye gouges, rear-wrist-locks, leg-sweep takedowns, kidney punches, ear-boxing....the possibilities truly are endless!

Stop Deuce your making me all excited.....MMMmmm Leg locks!!!!!;)