sangiro

Skydive Arizona Dropzone.com 2nd Annual Holiday Boogie

now poses the problem of a ride from and to Phx airport.

Post the date and time of your arrival and departure.

well i havent confirmed my flight yet so times are yet to be set...but for the cheapest rates it looks like commin in on the 23rd and flying out on the 2nd
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

15-20 pages back I told ya my EX actually agreed to change so he could spend more than 3 days at a time with the girls. Works for him and also for me, but I'm not going to tell him that so I'll act put out of course. :P

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

So we could have BMI loadmasters on every plane? So like two SkyVan's and a CASA, LouDiamond and SkyMonkeyONE in eash of the Vans and B-Squared the BirdManInstructor and Queen Of The CASA?

Then, on command, in formation we put out a flock to make Jari's eyes well up.

Oh, wait, maybe Jari is going too.

Lucky us. The talent at the Triple-B (Betsy Barnhouse's Boogaloo) is going to be astounding. It's nice when you can become a better skydiver just hanging out, and these folks are willing to jump us weekenders.

Bring it! People!

WHERE'S MY GROUPIES!?

So like two SkyVan's

Um we already have 1 skyvan...so...;)

and B-Squared the BirdManInstructor and Queen Of The CASA?

Bwahhhhhhhh yeah right....gimme the skvan...skyvan...skyvan...

Oh, wait, maybe Jari is going too

No doubt about it! Jari will be here and Kimi and...oh golly the gang will all be here!:D

Lucky us. The talent at the Triple-B (Betsy Barnhouse's Boogaloo) is going to be astounding. It's nice when you can become a better skydiver just hanging out, and these folks are willing to jump us weekenders.

Bwahhhhhh correction...this IS the dropzone.com boogie! Sensational..spectacular...superlicious! Come on everybody...this is the dropzone.com boogie train...come on ride the train..come on and ride it!

WHERE'S MY GROUPIES

I'm right here...still standing in line behind the Mrs and the twins!

You have been promoted to Groupie Wrangler and have received one Boogaloo Jump Ticket for your efforts.

Redeem this coupon for one jump ticket upon arrival at Eloy.

OMG, you sooo rock Deuce. You're gonna get a super duper special sunny hug for this!! And do i get to use my ticket for a jump with you?? :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Hmm. I think perhaps we will document the Silly Sunny Solo jump.

I think it's just possible the video will record the sound of your morning singing voice in freefall.

Hey, Bets? The Mrs. and the DeuceKids aren't gonna be there, so you are at the front of the line. Climb on and let's go skydive!

So we could have BMI loadmasters on every plane? So like two SkyVan's and a CASA, LouDiamond and SkyMonkeyONE in eash of the Vans and B-Squared the BirdManInstructor and Queen Of The CASA?

Then, on command, in formation we put out a flock to make Jari's eyes well up.

Oh, wait, maybe Jari is going too.

Bring it! People!

WHERE'S MY GROUPIES!?

Oh I plan on having my BMI before the boogie is over with so you can add me too :)

WHERE'S MY GROUPIES

I want in on the Deuce lovefest too. I hope he'll still have some energy left after the Mrs., the twins, Betsy, Mouth and Sunshine. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon