pop

HEY ASSHOLE!!!!

It's friday, I've been at work all day, and now I've got to get to bed early because I'm up at the crack of dawn to work all day again tomorrow, then work all day sunday, then back to college on monday. Free time? What free time?! [:/]

'buttplugs? where?' - geno

What? No way, dude! I just jump out of airplanes.

Funny story....I'll leave the DZ name off to protect the guilty. Some time ago I was gone from a DZ that I frequented. Just for that weekend for some reason. I come back to find out that there was a naked 10 way. I could absolutely NOT believe some of the chicks that took part. With video I might add. I never would have guessed they would do it. :$

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ?!?!?!?

As a construction foreman years ago, I would periodically yell "HEY ASSHOLE!!" or something similar toward my crew, just to see who's head would turn. It was always nearly 100%.

I bet pop woulda kept staring straight ahead with a slight smirk on his face. B|

. . =(_8^(1)

Tomorrow is my "Friday." Lets see what to do with my weekend? Hmmm....lets see...I'm in Ohio...it'll be cold and cloudy....Hmmm...Yep...Ohio SUCKS!!!!!!!! [:/]

WTF Clay??? You're in OHIO???? Dude, come jump with us at SGC!!!! I'll be there, we can do some head down hop n pops again!!! B|

Edited to add:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Well, we should (take note I say SHOULD) have enough people to make some good loads tomorrow, assuming the weather holds well..... B|

What the hell are you in Ohio for??? :S

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

What the hell are you in Ohio for???

The government offered me a truckload of money. The catch....I had a choice of 4 places I could live. Cleveland was THE BEST of the list. Tells ya how shitty the list was. It could be worse....I could be like a friend of mine....he took the job and went to New York. As in city....He lives on the 7th floor of an apartment building which has no elevator. [:/] His management are complete assholes...and people are quitting faster than they can hire them to fill the positions. :S

nothin but sunshine headed our way.
------------------------------------------------------
Sunshine is coming down?

Phreezone didn't buy me new shoes so i didn't come down. It's all his fault!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Tomorrow is my "Friday." Lets see what to do with my weekend? Hmmm....lets see...I'm in Ohio...it'll be cold and cloudy....Hmmm...Yep...Ohio SUCKS!!!!!!!! [:/]

you are wrong. it was beautiful in ohio this weekend. at least at aerohio and from what i hear, green county was nice as hell to. dont know where you've been, but you missed a great weekend of jumpin'