Jessica

I'm broken from a canopy collapse

:o:o:o5 days in the hospital?!? Jesus Jessica. You don't mess around. Tailbone and pelvis. That's just gotta suck extra hard.

You have my permission to:
1. "rot" as little or as much as you want in bed.
2. Read all you want
3. Eat whatever you want
4. and, what the hell, buy an x-box or somethin'...

Aw:( I'm so sorry that happened. Vibes to ya.

So, what were the things you LIKED about the jump? :P
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophies.”

Jessica,
I hope you feel better soon. {{{VIBES}}}

As someone with experience with three incidents with multiple broken bones I can feel your pain. This will get better everyday. You may have some setbacks; but, in the long run these will be small.

Keep your spirits up. That's the most important part. At least you can post whore here and order your friends and family around.

I hope you recover quickly and with no permanent pains or marks.

The only time you should look down on someone is when you are offering them your hand.

Jessica, sweetie, I am so sorry for your situation. It sounds so awful. :( Please let me know if you need anything. I'm PMing you my #, please use it if you are bored or in need of a friend. You are one tough cookie, so I know that you will be OK. Please know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Btw, I'm glad that you are with your parents. They can take care of you properly. (((((((((((((((((((MANYHUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))) &((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((VIBES))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) for you.
XOXOXO ROSA

Ouch!!!!!!!! Been there kid it gets better before you know. Of course that could be the vicodin. At any rate watch a lot of trashy Tv, eat well and sleep lots.

All the best

Kevin
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

Jess,

So sorry to hear that you broke your ass babe.

If you need someone to rub anti-itch cream on your ant bitten butt let me know I will be more than happy to help.

If you need anything else call me and I will have someone take care of it.

Get better quick

Bill

have fun, love life, be nice to the humans

Does this mean you are Jessicrumbs for the time being?:ph34r: I've been calling your cell constantly over the past few days and there was no answer. That explains it, you were in the hospital. Yeah...uh...I was calling you constantly.

Seriously, heal fast sweety and try to keep that kick ass sense of humor in tact.

Chris

aside: Damn, I guess this means I'll have to be the grammar nazi for a little while.>:(

I'm sorry that your hurt Jessica :( I hope you heal as quickly and as painlessly a possible. Please take care. Prayers going up for you and (((((HUGS))))) and good {{{{{{{{{{{{VIBES}}}}}}}}}}}}} coming your way. Please get well soon.
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

A canopy collapse my anus!

You and the current boy toy were reading dz.com, were intrigued by chopchop and roysplaything's sex life, and decided that imitation really is the best form of flattery.

Tell the boy toy that "slamming up against a wall" is not good for everyone, and that a mattress will suffice, ok?

:D

Seriously, get well Jessicakes. How can you take me out on the town when I get down there if you can't get around?
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Nothing but love and {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{VIBES}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} for you here. Hope you recover swiftly. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Ugh Jessica, sounds like you're having a pretty rough time :(.

I'll drink to your speedy recovery and send lots of vibes your way.

Oh btw; congrats on getting outta your gear before the paramedics came. Now THAT is prioritizing - lying there with broken everything, fireants crawling in pants...and still manage to do what needs to get done B|.

Anyway, get better fast, and ehre's some {{{VIBES}}} FOR YA.

Santa Von GrossenArsch
I only come in one flavour
ohwaitthatcanbemisunderst

It would be rude and class-less to pick on you while you're broken. Please heal up quickly and well, so I can resume denigrating you in the fashion you've become accustomed to. :)

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."