mirochristie

Your worst buy of the year

It would have to be the $6.50 EarlyBird ticket price for Matrix Revoluions. I drove 45 miles to meet friends at 9:00AM to see this show.

I mean the movie was ok, but what a letdown. I wanted my money back right after the movie was over.

Or the worst buy was those 60+ packs of clove cigarettes I started smoking.. well 4 days now without them and going strong.

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

ROFL... hmm my worst purchase would have to be... definitely my car. what a pile of shit, and my worst nightmare to boot. there's been several times i was convinced i was gonna die in the damn thing (driving with COMPLETELY bald tires, shocks blown, headliner sagging, both door handles broken off, front bumper cracked to hell and back, lame ass dim headlights and driving in POURING down rain. i could not go faster then 10 mph without hydroplaning, and i was on an interstate with people going 60 mph faster. needless to say, its definitely been my worst purchase. B|

It would have to be the $6.50 EarlyBird ticket price for Matrix Revoluions.

Not to thread-jack, but I saw it last night. Thankfully, for free. We were drinking through the movie and about half way through I'd gotten sick of choking on the cheese and I stood up in the theater and said, "Ok....just hand me the script and...I'll finish it....honestly." I was met with a mixture of annoyed and approving stares.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Worst buy...hmmm... well that would be that plastic hook knife that I have yet to actually take to the dz with me.... What else... oh yeah some clothes that I still haven't worn...but I do that all the time...Also my Signs DVD, man what a waste... I thought oh it looks good in the previews and yeah I haven't seen it yet, but it does have Mel Gibson And Jaquion(sp?) Phoenix, it has to be good.... yeah right and if that is a good movie then Cutaway was the greastest skydiving movie ever...

Worst buy...hmmm... well that would be that plastic hook knife that I have yet to actually take to the dz with me....

Is it one of those really *great* little orange Zak Knives? What junk. I watche some guy break the one that came with his Javelin while it was still in the pocket just by squatting down in the plane.

Ya ought to get one of these, they're not even expensive!
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Mine: Buyin the Outkast cd. It sucks. I mean I bought it because I like the song "Hey, Ya"....But that`s the ONLY song different from all of the Rap/Jazz type of music.

Hmmm, I guess it's all about what you like. I'll give ya $2 for it!:ph34r::D:ph34r:

Maybe we should organize a swap meet to exchange all the junk we all have.....
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Is it one of those really *great* little orange Zak Knives?

why yes it is...I am looking into something else, but then I would have to buy a pouch and then I would actually have to find a place for it on my rig and then I would have to always remember that it is there...kinda the reason why I haven't bought a cypress...ok well not really I am just so one minded at buying jump tickets first and then there is more jump tickets...and then a new ff suit and more jump tickets...lol