n2skdvn

DZ.Commer of the year

What did the kittens ever do to you??? :S

:D

those poor, helpless, dying kittens. there everywhere! Oh god, the horror... the horror of it all! Oh, wait, I want them to die, yea.... dead kittens.:$:$

Oh and I nominate Sunny too! just cuz shes got a fuckin foul mouth! :D:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

In addition to those already mentioned, I think these need to be added:

n2skdvn
CrazyIvan
Sunshine
Skymama

A couple got mentioned, but they needed to be on the list. :P

Yeah, it's fine, we'll walk down the line. Leave our rain, a cold trade for warm sunshine
You my friend, I will defend... and if we change, well, I love you anyway

I think BillVon has got my vote.

Close second would be Skymama, just because she's cool.

I also think ChopChop deserves a nomination, along with his Nasty circus friend.
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

And you are totally sexy!!! Hell I saw you this weekend and my breath left me.

These pics don't help the situation at all!

Im not sure if I want you to quit posting them...or post more...

Screw it post more!!!
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

You musta seen me this week since I still have yet to get a weekend at the dz. Soon though! My point is though that you saw me sick as a dog so if your breath was taken away it was probably from my unsightly, sickly aura. But thanks anyhow. See ya next week. If I'm not bright eyed and bushy tailed by then I'll wear a mask but no matter what I am JUMPING!

Fall in dove.

My point is though that you saw me sick as a dog so if your breath was taken away it was probably from my unsightly, sickly aura.

That does not explain the other 100 times it has happened.

But thanks anyhow

No, no...Thank YOU! And while we are at it thank your Mom and Dad for me.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

mememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmeme

actually mayeb i could be the most annoying?
lol
mememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmememememememmeme
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

actually mayeb i could be the most annoying?
lol

Nope -- that title belongs elsewhere, but I must admit you are in the top section of the list.;)

You spoil any and all chances of getting the top spot because you actually make sensible posts once in a while...

Have a Happy New Year.B|

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

You spoil any and all chances of getting the top spot because you actually make sensible posts once in a while...

I make sensible posts? when, where? I need proof.. show me one

I want to win lol best to be the best at atleast one thing in life
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...