sangiro

Skydive Arizona Dropzone.com 2nd Annual Holiday Boogie II

I actually have a pic of HH waving his red fork around!!

you better not post it!!! hh doesn't want people to know how big the fork really is lest they not be afraid of it......... or try and take it to eat a medium rare giraffe!!!!

so do we get a jaraffe this year at the boogie????? i hear the neck is the tenderest portion...lol.......

good i'm really loking forward to the giraffe!!!! wouldn't want you getting him mad and him not bringing it....i hear he already paid the shipping from africa.... the neck alone weight in at 400 pounds......:P

I am going to Eloy.

Yes, and so am I. ;)

If you want video of your balloon jump, I'll do it for jump ticket only, and your balloon jump will be included in the DZ.Eloy Holiday Boogie '03 video.

Those of you that are coming, make sure to get me, or Iwan (VDSchoor) on one of your jumps so you are in the video. Another way is to do a coached jump with Omar or Gasson.

If you are on the Airspeed 8-ways, I am your camera flier.

If you are an acoustic instrument player, I am your surfer.

B|

This photo session should take approx. 20 minutes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT?????? Are you planning a make up session and ligthing check too?

Didn't Canadian schools teach you ANYTHING ??? Obviously the 20 minutes is in case my face breaks the lens, and he has to change it. :P

He's a professional.....he knows to anticipate the unexpected.

&
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Didn't Canadian schools teach you ANYTHING

Havent you read the gun thread?

We dont have schools... W're thrown in the wild at the age to 2 with nothing but a stick and a shoe lace to survive on and hunt in the wilderness. Thats why the rare of us who do make it are so much the smarter of us. But we're not to readed.:P
Remster

Balloon Update
After having conversation with "Burner" from High But Dry Balloons, I can now offer 2 balloon rides in both am and pm(weather permitting) If you are interested in a balloon experience there are 8 slots per load. You may sign up with me via PM to assure a spot during the boogie. Tickets for the balloon ride may be purchased in the manifest office, cost is $65 to 5,000 feet.
Please let me know the date you intend to make your jump as well as morning or evening lift.
Thanks!
BB
*note this was taken from the origional thread and posted here by request. :)