kelel01

Who here has never . . .

Made a kiss pass? I feel extremely left out of this grand old tradition. :(

Please don't respond if you're in the middle of AFF. I would hope that you haven't. Cause I don't know about y'all, but I wouldn't want 90% of my JM's kissing me. :D

Kelly

woohhhhhh.. im glad i wasnt one of your j/m's i would have taken some serious offense to that....

but come find me this weekend at thomaston and i will help you resolve this issue,...

Nobody said it had to be perfect.

How about a big zoo dive and just grab the first person you can get a hold of and kiss them. Kinda sounds like fun.

Cuz with my luck I'd end up grabbing Brains. NO!

What? You didn't get a New Years kiss from Brains? You must feel so left out. I was getting the impression he kissed everybody on the drop zone.

--Douva

PS. I've never done a kiss pass, either.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

Made a kiss pass? I feel extremely left out of this grand old tradition. :(

Please don't respond if you're in the middle of AFF. I would hope that you haven't. Cause I don't know about y'all, but I wouldn't want 90% of my JM's kissing me. :D

Kelly

My first kiss pass I got kissed by a guy because I made the mistake of telling them it was my b-day. I made up for it later with my girlfriend after she got her license. :)

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

Me:(

Add that to another list of things to do this summer, or maybe in Florida soonB|

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

Made a kiss pass? I feel extremely left out of this grand old tradition.

Please don't respond if you're in the middle of AFF. I would hope that you haven't. Cause I don't know about y'all, but I wouldn't want 90% of my JM's kissing me.

Kelly

Hey, I've never taken part in that grand ol tradition - I don't think my GF (whuffo) would really appreciate it.....
=========Shaun ==========

Giving a kiss pass is docking on someone and giving them an unexpected kiss.

Ok, if someone ever did that to me, there'd probably be trouble. I always back away from people when they get too close. I want to keep all my teeth, so I DON'T end up having to work at Waffle House or playing professional hockey for a living. :P

Now a pre-planned, freefall makeout session sounds fun. ;):D

Aw, man, I'll probably never do a kiss pass now! [:/]

And McDuck, go ahead and brag. It's cool.

Kelly

Sorry for the hijack but the Waffle House comment almost killed me. I have a implanted tooth and one day I was eating at Waffle House and I bit into my sandwich and bit something hard. I fished it out and figured out it was a tooth and for one horrific moment I thought it was a Waffle House's employee's in my food. Then I figured out it was mine and had to pay $80 to have it put back on [:/].

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

kel don't feel bad... i have 150-odd jumps and no kiss passes. [:/] then again, kiss passes aren't a big thing at my home dz.

one time on a sit fly jump some guy at my dz tried to kiss my face mask (i wear a Z1) :S... theres an instant way to ruin a good skydive lol. :D

MB 3528, RB 1182

one time on a sit fly jump some guy at my dz tried to kiss my face mask (i wear a Z1)

Are you talking about that Cluster-fucked Sit train we did out of Mullins?? You're a great guy & Everything, but I just don't swing that way.....:P

Edited because I can't spell or even write in complete sentences....
=========Shaun ==========

i never have.. and don't want to be either...... well not yet anyways..i'm saving it for someone special.....

almost did do it in eloy though, took this girl head down and i had her buy her mud flaps and was thinking wow we are so stable i could just pull her in close and give her a nice ole kiss pass but then i started thinking that i might poke her with my ring sight and decided not to... did this in all of a matter of like 4 seconds....... i do have an idea of who i would like my first kis pass from though.....

"stupid full face helmuts"

For my 500th jump a girl stole my factory diver and hid it. When I started looking for it, she just walked by swinging her hips, and a pair of goggles she then handed to me.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

I have been kissed passed twice, but never have I kissed passed someone.

:)Me too:)

ditto here
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Nobody said it had to be perfect.

How about a big zoo dive and just grab the first person you can get a hold of and kiss them. Kinda sounds like fun.

Cuz with my luck I'd end up grabbing Brains. NO!

What? You didn't get a New Years kiss from Brains? You must feel so left out. I was getting the impression he kissed everybody on the drop zone.

--Douva

PS. I've never done a kiss pass, either.

Now comes the time when I say that it was a GOOD thing that I had to go back to work.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

one time on a sit fly jump some guy at my dz tried to kiss my face mask (i wear a Z1)

Are you talking about that Cluster-fucked Sit train we did out of Mullins?? You're a great guy & Everything, but I just don't swing that way.....:P

no it was adam, after we did the sit couch. I think he has a gf, so I'm not worried. errr maybe a little worried :D

MB 3528, RB 1182