skydivegirl

my punkass co-worker

The guy across the hall from me has a habit of trying to be cute in the mornings by saying "Wake up Sam!" whenever he walks past my door..... regardless of what I'm doing.

No one else can see me because we all have offices but he yells it loud enough that the entire floor can hear. For all they know, I'm napping with my head on my desk or something. >:(

I may have to kick his ass soon...
Pink Mafia Sis #26

The guy across the hall from me has a habit of trying to be cute in the mornings by saying "Wake up Sam!" whenever he walks past my door..... regardless of what I'm doing.

No one else can see me because we all have offices but he yells it loud enough that the entire floor can hear. For all they know, I'm napping with my head on my desk or something. >:(

I may have to kick his ass soon...

Get pictures and video! I'd love to see his wife / gf's reaction to being beat to a pulp by another woman!!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I had someone do that to me the other day and it pissed me off.

He walked by my office when I just happened to be rubbing my eyes because my contacts were bothering me. I got some looks when I came out of my office.

I should have hit him, but couldn't because he's my boss. I hate working for assholes!!!![:/]
Blue Skies!!!
Kimmy

Why don't you try something else? Everytime he says, "Wake up Sam!" try yelling out, "You're fly's undone."

After a few days, yell out so the rest can hear, "Why do you keep having your fly unzipped around me. I'll report you to management if it continues."

Trust me. It'll stop...

My wife is hotter than your wife.

If he comes in at the same time everyday, conveniently go into someone else's office and chat for a few minutes until the punkass gets to his own desk.

Unfortunately, punkass says it whenever it comes to him. I think he's actually said it after lunch a few times too.

He may be trying to make it appear as though you are a poor employee and thus he'll get a promotion over you, or even maybe get you fired.

He's not actually employed with our company... he's a sub (CADD guy) that gets the majority of his work from us so he rents an office here.

I think he's just trying to be funny... but he's still a punkass!
Pink Mafia Sis #26

Next time he walks by your should flash him. ;)

Not only will that shut him up, but if he tells someone about it, you'll get to say "Yeah right, in his dreams!! I bet the schmuck told you I was sleeping too." B|B|B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Not only will that shut him up, but if he tells someone about it, you'll get to say "Yeah right, in his dreams!! I bet the schmuck told you I was sleeping too." B|B|B|

Hey if she starts doing that I am going to start telling her to wake up at the dz. ;)

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"

My first thought would be to approach the guy and just tell him that you do not like to be addressed like that, and that should resolve any problems. take a whitness with you. CYA!

If that does not work or help the revenge of choice is to set up a hotmail edress under his name and then send out a bulk mail to everyone that you know in your office from "his" edress and tell them that "you" (punkass co worker) is coming out of the closet.. hey this is (punkass) and I have been in struggle with my sexual indentiy for some time and have decided to come out of the closet with that fact that I am gay.

Man thats a great way to get even or at least smile for awhile.
www.greenboxphotography.com

In the companies where I have worked, there are security cameras in the light fixtures. Yes, I have seen the camera videos in either the security guards' offices and/or in the owners' offices when I have stopped by for whatever reasons. (It's creepy, but these are usually larger, more professional companies.) If Skydivegirl works in a company like this, then she cannot "flash" this guy. You may have been just joking about the "flashing" part, but this is her workplace, not a dropzone. Anyway, even if the company does not have security cameras, her Human Resources Dept. may have a problem with her "flashing" as it can be deemed "sexual harassment".

I think that Skydivegirl should just ask the punkass into her office the next time that she sees him. She should tell him that his "jokes" about her sleeping, do upset her. Maybe if she asks him to stop, then he will stop. It may be a joke, but it is in poor taste as some people may actually believe that she IS sleeping. Also, it may lead to others "teasing" her, as well.

It is amazing to me that there are some people fail to see how annoying that they can be when doing things like this.

Document asking him to stop his behaviour, warn him that you are tired(no pun intended) of his behaviour, tell him you consider it harassment. Go to your boss and inform him of your co-workers behaviour and your intentions, tell 'em if it doesn't stop you'll file harassment.
I can pretty much guarantee it'll stop;).

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868