BoostedXT

Most Miles driven in 1 day?

I drove almost 1800 miles in one day, going to Eloy from north Texas (having to run to Ft. Worth a and a couple other places picking people up).

I can't even remember how many hours it took. It took a lot.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I drove non stop from sacramento california to atlanta georgia a few years ago. Not sure of the total mileage but I only stopped for fuel. It took me a total of 44 hours

"when I die, I want to go like my grandfather while im sleeping, not like the passengers riding in the car with me
Swoopster
A.S.S. #6 Future T.S.S holder

Seattle to Eloy, 1600 miles.
I planned on leaving around noon, but a few things went wrong, including a flat tire on the way to the dz to pick up my gear. :|

I ended up hitting the road right smack in the middle of rush hour. It took me 2 hours to get the first sixty miles or so.
Not a good start, but I still made it door to door in 25 hours, with a nap outside of LA just before sunrise.

Did it again a couple years later with my girlfriend sharing the driving...and it took 30 hours. :P
-Josh
If you have time to panic, you have time to do something more productive. -Me*
*Ron has accused me of plagiarizing this quote. He attributes it to Douglas Adams.

Cortez, CO to Columbus, OH

1613 miles

It was straight through, but took about 25 or 26 hours. I made the mistake of taking a longtime friend with me and my girlfriend on a vacation. By the end of it my girlfriend and I just wanted to get home and get away from that severely irritating person!

FallRate

I recently did a 1200 mi round trip in two days. Drive there... dinner, sleep, drive home.

I once drove from Tulsa, OK to some small about halfway through PA. But that was work.. does that count?:o
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Whats the most alone miles anyone has done?

Haven't read the whole thread yet (I have A.D.D. tonight) but I thought I'd add mine.

Seattle, WA to Home (Waupaca, WI) with a delivery in Wausau, WI. (I was hauling cars, and quit).

Left Seattle at 3:00 a.m. delivered in Wausau and was home at 2 p.m., 35 hours and about 2100 miles later. I then slept for a day and a half.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1