Paige

Vibes for a sad day :(

Last night I found out that my friend of three years OD on cocaine :( He always talked about jumpin but never got to experience the joy. I'm hoping that I will be able to talk his fraternity brothers into doing a sort of memorial day of tandems for them. Hopefully, when the weather warms up, we'll get 'em out to the dz so they can bond and move on.

On top of my mid-term today :|and another tomorrow, ugh[:/], my day can't get much worse.

Vibes most appreciated!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Thanks guys, thanks for everything. I was just drinking with him in the bar last week before he had to go to a meeting. It's just stunning that I'll never see him in that bar stool again. I bought him a couple of drinks and he thanked me with his graciousness, at least I got him top shelf and didn't cheap out!

All is well, thanks for the vibes again guys. I appreciate all of your kind words as they lift my day:)
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Paige I'm so sorry. You know that I'm always here for you, my phone line is open 24/7 to you. If there is anything, ANYTHING I can do, please let me know.

I'll see you at the meeting tonight. Hang in there kid. [:/]

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Vibes ... and hugs ... I'd say kisses as well, but you don't know me. [:/]

Thanks for the hugs. Send kisses, even if you don't know someone, send 'em a smooch on the cheek, esp. if it's a girl, we're suckers for that sometimes! Thanks again for the support!
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

:(:(:(Paige-- I'm so sorry for your loss and for his friends and family. Remember to take care of yourself as well as you can during this stressful time. Please let me know if there's anything I can do-- now or later-- to help you, or help put the jumping memorial/celebration of life together.

Big hugs, vibes and a kiss on the cheek;)

So sorry to hear that, Paige. I have a son who has been into cocaine and other things, and its hard to give help to him because he desnt seem to want it.

I hope all the his friends will go to the DZ and look into the dream he had, and maybe get involved.

Sincerest sympathies....and may you find God's inner peace

Bill Cole D-41

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{VIBES}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} to you, darlin'.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I am very sorry for your loss:( I have friends with coke habits and I am always worried about them. I'll show them your post. ((((((((((VIBES)))))))))) and prayers for you all.

billy d------------------------- "Escape may be checked by water and land, but the air and the sky are free." (from the story of Daedalus and Icarus)