Paige

Vibes for a sad day :(

So sorry to hear that, Paige. I have a son who has been into cocaine and other things, and its hard to give help to him because he desnt seem to want it.

I hope all the his friends will go to the DZ and look into the dream he had, and maybe get involved.

Sincerest sympathies....and may you find God's inner peace

Bill Cole D-41

Thank you for your support and kind wishes. I'm sorry to hear about your son and understand how hard it is to give someone help that does not want it. This was the case with my friend, but maybe your son doesn't have to travel the same path. Feel free to share my story if you think it may help you or him in some regard.

Thank you so much:)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I am very sorry for your loss:( I have friends with coke habits and I am always worried about them. I'll show them your post. ((((((((((VIBES)))))))))) and prayers for you all.

I hope your friends are responsible and don't follow the same path as mine. He was an occasional user, not addicted by any means, just liked to have a good time. Sadly, he will have no more good times here with us. I hope you share many more good times with your friends. Remind them how lucky they are to play with fire and not get burnt. It's all about being responsible because you can't make people do or not do something. Take care of your friends and send them my wishes if they ever have any problems or need help.

Thanks for the support!
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I've also been there on both ends and that is why it scares the hell out of me that my friends did not learn from my mistakes. That's the one mistake I specifically asked them to pay close attention to and not to repeat. Now they know why:(

Thanks for the support!
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Me too. Looks like we have a few things in common. I count myself lucky.

While I've still been known to have a few drinks, it's fairly rare now days and I left behind drugs and week long disappearances years and years ago...

At some point, I chose to love myself more.

I've seen more than a few of mine in that position as well.

Truly sad.

As far as my support? Freely given. You deserve it.
I wish I could help more.

Jack
It's a gas, gas, gas...

Wow Paige, that really sucks. So I take it that it is someone at OU? PM me if you get a chance, I want to make sure that it is not someone taht I know! Sure shows how much Athens is in a little bubble, I have heard nothing of it until your post on here.

Love ya chic, let me know if there is anything that I can do~ I'm thinkin of you!!
Blue skies and SAFE landings!
~Amanda~