cvfd1399

How many of you are jumping tomorrow?

Like you couldn't schmooze you way into someone's pa...uh, GEAR. :PB|

I'm going for 4-6, but since we won't be getting out there until after 11:30am, I might not be so lucky.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Where's the big fat 0? The entire midwest is under snow and ice. No jumps for most of us.

hey, I'll jump in this weather if the runway is clear. something tells me though that the little airport where we jump isn't gonna clear off 15 inches of snow for skydivers though ;)

MB 3528, RB 1182

I think those of us in the snowbound north country should gang up and lynch him for rubbing this in. It will be weeks till we can jump around here.

*Diva makes a really big snowball* Are ya with me?!;)
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

Inaugural 4-way team training monjanna. 5-6 jumps. Same for Sunday.

We're meeting at 7:30am. The high for the day is sposed to be 48° F... The high was slated at 34° until a couple days ago...

It going to be... brisk...
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophies.”

Where's the big fat 0? The entire midwest is under snow and ice. No jumps for most of us.

Ditto!!!:S I am on yet another countdown until I can jump again...let's see...March 13th in Moab...that's like...1 month and 1 week...something like that...B|:S
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

I won't be jumping tomorrow, because I have to fly people aropund for my flying club. Besides the wind might be too strong/gusty tomorrow. Sunday I will be jumping 1-4 times! :)
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

I answered 2-4, but I'm not jumping "tomorrow," I'm jumping Sunday. I hope that counts. Tomorrow I'll be rollerblading instead, and hanging with a couple of friends, eating out somewhere, and cruising downtown.

I'd jump 6-8 times in a day if I didn't keep running into this problem with the fact that I pack slower than molasses in January. It's all I can do to pack in time for every-other-jump. Plus, my last few openings were kinda hard, particularly the single jump I did on Monday. My neck and back have been recovering all week and are gonna be just about good enough to jump on Sunday -- but I can see it getting reinjured in a hurry if I don't find a way to pack slower openings. Fingers crossed.

---Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Big fat 0 for me Im at work...........

But then again we do have a lovely high bridge if any one has a base rig i could borrow then I might get one in.......
:S
(meh bridge not that high wishful thinking.)

But Vibes for my other half jumpmunki is hopeing to get his 100th today as long as the weather holds and the plain can take off.....
;)

have a good one for all those who can jump I'm so jelloius..