DBCOOPER

Anybody here into fast bikes?

Ah hell, i love em all, Still have an '84 RZ 350. Yahhoo!!! it'll stand on it's hind tail in a heartbeat, loud, spastic, smelly and a bit obnoxious. It is responsible for all the scars on my knees, and that time period in my life when all my jeans had holes in the knees.B|

The pic is last year at the AMA Superbike at Elk Heart lake. Borrowed Big Honda twin that has no qualms about 70 mph wheelies. We even got 20 minutes of track time. It was a blast.

----------------------------
bzzzz

My rice burner.

I had to get rid of my last rice rocket. It was too hard to keep it down to reasonable Mach numbers, and it was not so much a question of if as when and how bad.

I've had two fully-tricked Grand Prix RZ Yamahas; my 350 got 18 miles per gallon and the 500 was downright evil. It was fun blowing the doors off literbikes on something so much smaller.

Of course, there IS a law against such machines.

These days I blast around on an outlaw shovelhead. It's still amusing, and people are afraid to cut me off (particularly when I'm in full Darth Vader apparel).

Blue skies,

Winsor

two fully-tricked Grand Prix RZ Yamahas

ahh, you understand then. Nothing better than than when the powerband kicks in and sends you to the moon.

Fun fun, I was playing with a V-Max last year. I was pissing him off because he couldn't get away from me. I could have driven around him in the corners, but I would just come up beside him, and get my drive going for the straight away.

I love that "WTF?, It is only a 350!?" look you get from guys like that.

----------------------------
bzzzz

I wish we would have had more girls riding when I rode. There were only 3 of us out of a group of about 20 guys

I was the only female to ride with my crew. There were 2 other girl bikers in Columbus but they sucked so we never let them ride with us. All in all, on a Friday night, 50 of us would over take the freeways and tear it up! Good times, I miss them so much, no bike now :(
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Get yourself the Bike Builders Handbook that EasyRiders comes out with every year.

How I started was by buying onesy towsy parts as I could afford them and once I had a bike worth rebuilding I started fitting the parts on.

You can get rolling chassis and then buy your custom bars, seat etc. that you want. Then save up for the engine and trany. Takes a while adn you end up with a butload of parts sitting around for a while but if you start with the chassi you can add stuff. Then just drop in the motor, get it running and Woohoo!

Of course you need a storage unit since you are in College. I assume dorms? If not then you prolly got plenty of room in the living room. That is where I work on mine:D. Wife hates it;).

Road Star inside the cover of American Motorcyclist looks pretty neat.Then again the one on the cover's not to shabby.:)
Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.

Just found out that it's gonna gost upwards of £1000 to fix my old 4x4 [:/] might not be worth it... then, just happened to pass the Ducati garage on the way home :$ Monster 620Dark will be mine.... oh yes.. :P Now, just need 5 grand from somewhere...

what's left of my instrument panel from my Kawasaki ZX 900 is currently being used as my ashtray while smoking in front of my Mac think tank. Back when it was functional I had pegged it right over 160mph on the 5 S for a good long wee morning stetch....... I asolutely have to get another and get it up to Willow Springs and Laguna Seca for track dayz.B|

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

**Ah hell, i love em all, Still have an '84 RZ 350. knees. **

mmmmm two strokes
I love them too. I lost my Suzuki RGV 250 (and my moto x bike :( when I separated from my ex-husband....

Its a shame that you cant ride any of the newer ones over here..Id love an Aprillia RS 250.

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach