TribalTalon

so.... whats your credit card bill look like?

mine is uhhh. *winces*

6,565 dollars.

guess where all the locations it was used at?

skydive houston, waller, texas. :D and 2,325 for my rig, and another 300 for my tony rw suit, and now another 150 for a freefly suit, and another 100 for a helmet, and another.. fuck this is kinda depressing. :S

Credit card=$245.00 only 1 credit card:)
Line of credit=$14,569.00 I took care of family & ALL new gear from head to DC shoes top shelf rig and every extra known to mankind. Interest rate of 5.0%

here's the scary part. add up what all you've spent skydivnig so far

2 rigs, 5 jumps suits, 3 helmets, 2 cameras, 500 jumps, 6 boogies, 1 international trip, books, dvd's, movies, canopies, extras, case's of beer

it'll scare you trust me... i'm well into the 10k+ range probably
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

I don't have a single credit card, those things are the fucking devil. I know i have horrible spending habbits and i just don't trust myself.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

I don't have a single credit card, those things are the fucking devil.

Can't buy airline tickets online without one, so i gotta have it. Plus i'm addicted to the pay at the pump thing at gas stations.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

no, Bobby Buechet......Foozball is da Devil!
Love,
Mamma (The water boy)
($11,000 in gear alone:|)

here is a funny storry about foozball. last night i kinda got a little trashed...

we were playing foozball and i guess (don't remember) i fell down and was laughing. well my friend went to spin the last bar on his end and ya know how they sitck out onto the other end. It hit me in the eye, split my eyebrow open and kinda stunned me on the floor for bit. i got up, laughed a bit more and then a guy came up to me and was freaking out because i had blood running down my face. i have about an inch gash and a swollen eye now because i got into a barfight with a foozball table lol
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

($11,000 in gear alone)

I've only got about $8k or so in gear right now....but I did have, at one point, about $18k in gear. Three rigs, two cameras, bunch of jumpsuits, etc... I'm down to one rig, several mains, one camera, and a bunch of jumpsuits(two of which are birdman suits).. I figure I've probably spent $25k or so on gear over the past 8 years...but luckily got most of my money back on it when I sold it.

Mike

I don't have a single credit card, those things are the fucking devil.

Can't buy airline tickets online without one, so i gotta have it. Plus i'm addicted to the pay at the pump thing at gas stations.

thats what a Visa Check card is for. It acts like a CC but if you don't have the money you can't buy shit.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

thats what a Visa Check card is for. It acts like a CC but if you don't have the money you can't buy shit.

Those are good to a point. I've only had a debit card since I was 16 because I didn't trust myself with a credit card. Problem is, I'm 21 now and don't have even have enough credit experience to get a gas card without a cosigner.