prepheckt

What did you want to be as a kid when you grew up?

When I was a kid I was sure I was going to be the author of the new Great American Novel. Or a police officer. All while living in the same town I grew up in.

So it of course follows that I now sell skydiving stuff down by the seashore. On the other side of the country.:D

Hairdresser :S:$

Jesus, Pia....seriously[:/]

Thank god you changed your mind!!! LOL!!!:P

I wanted to be an archeologist:S

YUP!! Shocker that one :D
Either that or a duck... coz then I would be able to fly, swim and walk... DONT ASK :S :S:P

you are one strange bird *no pun intended* ;) I have heard of a drug, it's still in the experimental stages but I am sure that it will help you with your psycosis hee hee:P;)

"Most of us can read the writing on the wall; we just assume it's
addressed to someone else!" Ivern Ball

Doubt it....

Now stop hijacking the thread :P

I have been off line for so long, i forgot what it felt like being a post whore... it's so much fun!!

stop me if you can ..........:P

"Most of us can read the writing on the wall; we just assume it's
addressed to someone else!" Ivern Ball

I wanted to be a U.S. Marine, and that's what I did. If this says anything about accomplishing a goal, I did it. Not much else can be said for it.
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

As a kid, I had always wanted to be a U.S. soldier......drove my dad, a combat vet, crazy. My father cried his eyes out when he found out I had enlisted.....................made a career out of being in the Army. Now that I have retired from the Army, the Eagle visits me monthly. ;)

From the first time I saw one I fell in love with motorcycles. I wanted to be a motorcycle racer. My parents didn't support that idea so then I wanted to be an F-16 fighter pilot, but my eyesight wasn't up to snuff. Next I wanted to be an oncologist or brain surgeon, but the schooling was going to take too long and I didn't want to be in debt for the rest of my life paying off loans... So now i want to be a skydiver that gets to jump for free. Anyone want to pay for my jump tickets?:)

I think when Jesus said "love your enemy" he probably meant don't kill them.

When i was real little (i was about 4) i wanted to be a cowgirl (since i couldn't be a cowboy). I was about 8 when i decided that I loved dinosaurs, and wanted to be a paleontologist. I barely knew what the word was, when i was going around telling everyone that. In 8th grade, I wanted to study marine biology, needless to say, I didn't do any of that and studied environmental chemistry instead.:S:)
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

Hell, I know some of you still haven't, or still have no idea, despite the fact you're older then I am.
So what did you want to be?

I personally always wanted to be an astronaut, or an astrophysicist. Funny thing is I'm a Poltical Science major here at the Academy. :S

P.S. You can't say post whore.;)

Airline Pilot. Yep...pretty single minded. I'm fortunate that I was able to persue that goal. Thanks mom and dad.

I wanted to be a member of SWAT. I love to target practice. Guess it was because there was alot of police shows when I was younger.
ADAM 12, SWAT, Mod Squad,Starsky and Hutch,Baretta. And My Dad was a cop.:)
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

I wanted to be a Hurricane Hunter. I saw a show about some people who did that... They were in a helicopter flying in the eye of a hurricane, and I thought that would be a really cool job to have. B|

But now I'm not so sure what I want to be when I grow up (if that ever happens)... ;)

I wanted to be in the Navy, seeing countries and all.
I unfortunately never pursued that one, later on I wanted to be a fighter pilot. I did give that a shot but didn't get in (they have to be carefull with that in Holland since they only have 3 F-16s or something ha ha)

I never went back to the navy thing, instead I went to university and got a degree in higher informatics (ubergeek computer science.. kind of)
That enabled me to travel the world (so far at least.. ) as well.

Iwan

Helo pilot... still annoys me about how the recruiting process worked out...life could be very very different..

actually i really always wanted to be a surf bum, play on the waves all day, dance and play, chase bikinis around the beach fire all night...wake, rinse repeat till the sun stops rising....maybe i can just tweak that dream a bit to skysurf bum...