prepheckt

What did you want to be as a kid when you grew up?

DUDE! i always wanted to be a crop duster pilot too. those guys have major balls flyin so low and close to powerlines and all that. looks like alot of fun. if i can ever finish up my flying time requirements i want to be a crop duster pilot. :)

When I was a kid we had a plane spray sweet corn for us every year. He and his son took turns flying the plane. The father was nuts, but the kid was insane. I always wanted to go for a ride, but the folks wouldn't let me. I remember stopping traffic on a state road once so they could fly under the power wires.

When I was real little I wanted to be a fireman. My favorite show on TV was Emergency. I wanted to be the guy that got to ware the air-pac.
Later on I wanted to farm, just like the old man.
I guess I did allright I'm a volunteer firefighter, and full time farmer.

Firemen work for the railroad.

What do firemen do for the railroad?

Oh ya, I wanted to be a pilot.

They are the guys that throw the coal in the boiler. When the did away with steam engines, they sat on the other side of the cab and looked out the window. Good union.:P
Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

I wanted to be an Astronaut too, and a fighter pilot. But when I was five I got glasses for the first tiem andknew then that I could not fly because my Gpa's were both in the Air Force and they told me I would not be able to fly jets. (I wanted to be a Thunderbird or Blue Angel.)

Then I wanted to be a skydiver and an inventor. Hey, I am what I wanted to be when I was a kid! shaaaaweeeeeeeeeeeeet!

you dirty PW you... :P
read your PM today ??

by the way, I wanted to be a policeman... If I had become one, they would certainly not all be running after me now :P

Oh god if you had, I hope you would have made good use of those handcuffs and that uniform.... yummmmmyyyyy!!!:$

"Most of us can read the writing on the wall; we just assume it's
addressed to someone else!" Ivern Ball

Me, I wanted to be grown up.:P Hope to make it some day.

Maybe when you're 90. i.e. 10 years time.

Born April 2, 1975, first jump April 2, 2001. If you have something to say, say it. Address and phone number next.
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Born April 2, 1975, first jump April 2, 2001. If you have something to say, say it. Address and phone number next.

Michael,

Fully aware of the back and forth interactions between you and Andrew...

That being said, I will not tolerate this kind of harassment on Dropzone.com. Not against anyone. If you plan to start "researching" personal information to use in thinly veiled threats then this is the wrong place to do so.
Safe swoops
Sangiro

I wanted to be an Astronaut too, and a fighter pilot. But when I was five I got glasses for the first tiem andknew then that I could not fly because my Gpa's were both in the Air Force and they told me I would not be able to fly jets. (I wanted to be a Thunderbird or Blue Angel.)

Uh have you seen this???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3079057375