prepheckt

What did you want to be as a kid when you grew up?

Hell, I know some of you still haven't, or still have no idea, despite the fact you're older then I am.
So what did you want to be?

I personally always wanted to be an astronaut, or an astrophysicist. Funny thing is I'm a Poltical Science major here at the Academy. :S

P.S. You can't say post whore.;)
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

Hell, I know some of you still haven't, or still have no idea, despite the fact you're older then I am.

I personally always wanted to be an astronaut, or an astrophysicist. Funny thing is I'm a Poltical Science major here at the Academy. :S

P.S. You can't say post whore.;)

As a very young child it definitely was my dream to be an astronaut... Now I'll settle for low-earth no orbit flight

Never go to a DZ strip show.

just your classic kid stuff. But i really really wanted to be a fighter pilot......still do but i don't have the math skills to even get close.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Hopefully, I'll be able to swing a slot into pilot training eventually, so maybe I will get to fly a fighter some day, if I can get a waiver for my eyes. Damn depth perception test! I flew in an F-16 once, it was badass. There was video, but I couldn't get a copy, it was classified.:S>:(
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

I actually wanted to be a fire-fighter when I was a kid.One trip to the fire-station, a ride in a firetruck and splashing water with their cool toys and I was soldB|... Ended up being a doctor instead. I love it and you have a lot more options later on in your career.

"We Are The Light At The End Of Your Sorry Little Tunnel"

For a while= Astronaut. 10th grade Orthopedic Surgeon. Now= Nothing I have done for a living, that's for damn sure. Just trying to simplify my life and I want to be "A good Father, a descent husband, & a loyal friend". I just want to be relatively happy and fairly guilt free:).

When I was a Kid I wanted to Be a pilot. To make a long story short, I couldn't afford the training so I started Jumping.

HAHA, like jumping is cheaper :D

Guess what i wanted to be something that would put me above the clouds too (astronaut, pilot, ... skydiver).
currently i'm a programmer, but my future is far from decided B|
"George just lucky i guess!"

Hairdresser :S:$

Jesus, Pia....seriously[:/]

Thank god you changed your mind!!! LOL!!!:P

I wanted to be an archeologist:S

YUP!! Shocker that one :D
Either that or a duck... coz then I would be able to fly, swim and walk... DONT ASK :S :S:P
**Those who refuse to live and learn simply exist**