turtlespeed

We Love Sunshine

Sunshine - I agree that the surgery isn't the tough part, it's those damn crutches. I also have a rough time with that anesthesia they give you. Makes me throw up all over the place!

I hope you heal quickly.

Remember, I have two perfectly good ankle screws sitting in a drawer here at home. I can easily express them to your surgeon.;)

I also have a rough time with that anesthesia they give you. Makes me throw up all over the place!

They use Bacardi Silver as anesthetic? :P

My ankle actually took longer to heal because I avoided surgery. Last week I tripped and finally tore up the scar tissue and got my full range of motion back.

Hang in there. PowerPuff Girl vibes from JP "Professor Utonium" Kelly and his girls. :)

My ankle actually took longer to heal because I avoided surgery. Last week I tripped and finally tore up the scar tissue and got my full range of motion back.

Ouch! That sounds painful. Was it ? :)

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

I also have a rough time with that anesthesia they give you. Makes me throw up all over the place!

They use Bacardi Silver as anesthetic? :P

This clearly happened after you did that jump with my group then.

it's those damn crutches.

Yup.. armpits sore, sunny? ;)

-I got a wheel chair. Of course my daddy is a pharmacist so it was easy, but you really should check into the cost of renting a wheel chair...I am telling you it was SOOOOO much easier than crutches. Wheelchairs fold, ya know, so they can fit in a trunk or back seat. :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Last week I tripped and finally tore up the scar tissue and got my full range of motion back.

Hehe, that struck me as funny. You're so awesome deucey. Next time i come to CA, i must spend more time with your girl. I LOVE them!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Gee, will i get to set off the metal detectors in airports now? That would be cool. :)

Hey sunny -- sorry to hear about all this -- but I have this cool little license to carry metal inside my body! We'll match now!
Wendy
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used u

This clearly happened after you did that jump with my group then.

It probably was.. although your group has a healing effect too.

My first weekend back I jumped with you guys and had to let go of a grip because my shoulder went further than I could get it after the accident.
I guess I tore the scar tissue as well, and now my old range for my arm is back..

Maybe you should consider organizing "healing" jumps?

Maybe you should consider organizing "healing" jumps?

If i ever come back to byron, i could use a healing jump. :)

As long as you don't hurt yourself.. The ambulance personel told us that they will not come out for people from IL stuck in the mud anymore. :P

As long as you don't hurt yourself.. The ambulance personel told us that they will not come out for people from IL stuck in the mud anymore.

No worries, i have no intention of landing in mud ever again!!

You'd have to buy beer. I think that the paramedic truck getting stuck was a first.

I wanted to buy beer last weekend, but i had no way to get to the store. When i come back to CA, you best have completed AFF and be able to jump with me. And i'm doing the Winchester House and seeing the Golden Gate Bridge. Geeze, i'm so demanding.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Dang, didn't get to this threa until now.

We'll be thinking of you, Sunshine. Enjoy the drugs and get well quickly.

I'm loving you for a fourth time.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Sorry to hear that you are having to have surgery. Hope you mend quickly.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{VIBES}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
and
((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))

for a speedy recovery.
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

Oh sweet sunny - I'm sorry you have to undergo surgery. But I'm glad they figured it out now instead of later.

On a brighter note, I sure hope your doctor is HOT. While I wasn't looking forward to my surgery, it wasn't so bad since I was getting "screwed" by my super sexy ortho. B| Heck - that's the reason I went back to get the hardware taken out!:P Okay - so that's not the real reason. But it sure was nice to get to ogle him again and have him touch my leg. :)

Good luck girlie. I'm praying for ya! But I know my sunny and she's one strong chica! Hugs!

Elisa

Fall in dove.