tunaplanet

Perfect woman

So I take it that tummy jumping will be the only indicater, since there is no mouth for joyous screams of pleasure, and as someone else pointed out, no blow jobs. Then again-no mouth-no bitching either:ph34r: Are you planning to take her anywhere? Could get embarassing if she had gas, and where are you going to find clothes for her? I don't mean to be complaining about what you like Tuna, but geez, it is hard enough to please a woman with one pussy, and you want 2 of them? If you want to eat pussy and fuck pussy at the same time, try 2 women at the same time. And don't give me that shit that you need to find 2 women willing to go there. There are plenty! I would hate to think about you going without a blower, that would just be a total shame. Every man should have an excellent blower atleast 5 times a week, and great sex 7 days a week. And Aunt Flo is not a broken neck!:ph34r:-Caress
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

Ya know dude, after as many posts like this you've made over the last couple weeks, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if you never got laid by a dz.commer. EVER. B|B|B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.