chopchop

Weekend Numbers...

0:0:20

Won't be able to jump til my femur heals (whenever that will be), however improved 20 degree movement in my knee from last weekend :)
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

:(:8:1

8 beautiful jumps Saturday at Skydive Atlanta in Thomaston. Damn, that King Air climbs fast!:)
4 Fun FF's with Mouth, 2 fun RW jumps, a 6-way all female sit for Emily's 600th jump (yeah), and a zoo tracking dive!B|

:D bought and delivered for my first jumps at SDA!B|

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

oh boy....

0:6:6

what a weekend!!! amanda and i went to richmond friday morning. we met really cool people there... vern, maggie, jamie, jamie, jason, etc. i had a lot of firsts there: 1st time jumping at richmond, 1st time landing downwind (did it safely and kind of on purpose), 1st traking dive (kind of!), 1st dock in a sit (YES!!! it was my first time trying to dock on someone else too!) , AND 1st time jumping from a cessna 182! so i made 4 jumps there and we ended up buying $90 bucks worth of beer and staying the night in richmond to party with the crew. then, we got up at the crack of dawn on saturday and drove 4 hours to tecumseh. we were kindly greeted by cocheese and weegegirl. so i made 2 jumps there and it was my 1st time there and i also got to do my hell fish jump with liz! then it clouded over and we left:( we were supposed to make some jumps today at skydive ft. wayne, but the clouds wouldn't go away, so we headed home. i think i have driven a total of 12 hours this weekend. this is the best weekend i have had in a long time! I LOVE THIS SPORT:)

:(0:0:0 :(

Lousy back, hate moving boxes (f'd it up movin out of my apartment in Athens) but it does mean that I move to FL sooner :)

Sorry about the back. This mean we no hump, I mean jump, before you leave?:ph34r:

No honestly I meant jump but left the typo in, I swear.

Typo hu?!?! I'm just teasin'. I'll definately jump with you after my FL trip. I'll probably be moving down at the end of May (abs. earliest-I have so much crap to go through, 3years worth at that apt.) or June (hopefully at the latest mid month) so I'll pay AirOhio a visit to jump with you hooligans:);)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

I'll be living in Ormond Beach and jumpin at DeLand. You're in Orlando right? We'll have to stay in touch so I can vist and party with you when I travel to some dz's or hit the tunnel.
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Fun weekend!

3/4:7:0

3 jumps on a Pilot 132 (thanks Aerodyne!)
4 on a Spectre 135 (thanks Mike Wolfe!)

7 jumps total. Mostly 4-ways.

0 beer owed

Plus lots of food consumed at my parents' house today and some funny phone/IM conversations with a very loopy Bo. :)

I'll be living in Ormond Beach and jumpin at DeLand. You're in Orlando right? We'll have to stay in touch so I can vist and party with you when I travel to some dz's or hit the tunnel.

We will be happy to give you the occasional lift to Sebastian as well.B|

If you need any tips about the Orman/Flagler area...

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

I'm open to suggestions, please send them my way. As you can tell, I can't even spell the name of the city. Just going from a broken up cell phone call and Ormond was what I got.

I'm all about going to Sebastian!
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

1st dock in a sit (YES!!! it was my first time trying to dock on someone else too!)

i see you don't count the sit fly we did in eloy as a dock.. so i sorta ran into you and all but we were bboth in a sit and all i counted it as dock........lol.............

my numbers

:( : 2 : 0

it was like the wizard of oz the last few days....... wind was way up there.............

0:3:??

Had a very very fun weekend.

Saw old friends, met new ones, made three jumps, walked away from all of them. How much better does it get???

I'll be grinning for two weeks.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

I'm open to suggestions, please send them my way. As you can tell, I can't even spell the name of the city. Just going from a broken up cell phone call and Ormond was what I got.

I'm all about going to Sebastian!

You can spell just fine -- my fault for not proofing my post.:$

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

:)
Awsum weekend in Seattle

6 jumpes fromt he CAravan on Saturday including a kickass tracking dive.
2 jumps this morning at Blues Skies.. Great scenery and people
2 Jumps this afternoon at Kapowsin.
Took a little floaty but on her first 2 way head down over 200MPH.. BWAHAHAHAHAHA... I loved the look on her face... the 2inch wide eyes were a giveaway. Broke it and both transitioned to a great sit.. I didnt think she would quit jumping around once we got to the ground... HAHAHAHAHAHA

0:13:0

3 Freefly
3 Tracking jumps
7 RW

Damn i'm tired!

This weekend rocked at Byron! I'm fuckin' beat!!
we got some nice jumps !
(edited because I been drinkin')
I hope that picture turned out!;)
"One flew East,and one flew West..............one flew over the cuckoo's nest"
"There's absolutely no excuse for the way I'm about to act"

:(:12:Lots

Lets see did the 2-way skills camp at perris on sat... First jump with my first rig and canopy... 5 jumps all rw

On Sunday 7 jumps new helmet, audible alti., First Tracking dive, First 10min block in the tunnel, oh ya and a I did a Naked 101st Jump mostly backfly and landed a little off so Dominic didn't have to see IT! ... Did a nice six way for jump 100 all in all Bad ass weekend !!!!!!

-