RkyMtnHigh

Singles: Do you have a "list"? WAY SERIOUS STUFF HERE..BRACE YOURSELF!!!!

My list is very short.... must be:

Religion - doesn't matter
Honest
able to Communicate
Faithful
Fun to be around
Anything & everything else....work it out as we go along.
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

Judging from that, his list is:

1) Made by Bird-man, inc.
2) Able to make love.

Seems pretty simple. Maybe somebody ought to give Robert a call and see if he can get started on the next generation wingsuit. :P

Ok, Tom, that kinda hurt a little.:S

As for my list, hmmm, here we go, I just knew it would be a matter of time before someone made me think in here, dammit!!! Here it goes.

1. First and foremost, HONEST and LOYAL
2. Have a great sense of humor, if you can make me laugh, you are in there.
3. Attractive: Sorry, I don't consider that shallow, but if the chemistry is not there, it isn't going to work.
4. Caring
5. Affectionate: By far, one of the most important. I am huge on affection and romance, if you can not and do not give as much as you receive, it will not work.
6. Must want to be with me, not drunkin' slobbering idiots who think that the ideal friday and saturday night involve 2 cases of beer and the cease of all bodily functions with the exception of the puke reflex. (*Tom, you know what I mean--BAHHAAAHAAAHAAA, Yeah, I remember) I do not drink (*MUCH) so bars are out!
7. Someone that believes that the small trivial things in life are not so trivial. For example: I don't care if you are going to the store a block and a half away, I would really like to get a kiss before you leave and when you return. I think as long as you keep that romantic spark in your relationship, the longer that it will exist!
8. I would like to have someone that shares my passion for the "Never Go to Bed Angry" theory. Communication is the biggest part of a relationship. If you cannot communicate, you will not go far. If I have done something to piss you off, talk to me about it immediately, and I will do the same.
9. Someone that loves to snuggle
10. And of course, someone that never gets bored in bed.

Well, for the most part, that basically sums it up. I feel like I have just poured out my feelings like some kind of desperate woman with emotional instability, but hey, you asked. (*Just kidding on the "Woman" thing, did not mean to offend)

Hope this did not make anyone puke and I expect some odd replies to this. So fire away. RkyMtnHigh, I hope this is what you are after!!! ;)
Unknowing attempting to take out all 4 wheeled vehicles remotely close to the landing area!

Ok, Tom, that kinda hurt a little.:S

Sorry. I had meant it as a joke. And what do you mean you remember? I sure don't, probably because I was sloshed out of my mind to the point of alcoholic blackout. :D

Give you a hint, Skydive Alabama.. Man, you were trashed dude. Bravo on that one. Did you ever get that off of the side of your car... LOL.. I knew you were kidding around man, just returning back on the joke! Peace, Out!!!
Unknowing attempting to take out all 4 wheeled vehicles remotely close to the landing area!

Yeah, so i tried to make a list and came up with very few things... either I'm really not picky... or I'm super picky and just don't know why....:S

Here is a short list....

1. Has to have goals and dreams!!
2. Has to know when he's done or said something evil/wrong (to me OR anyone) and be willing to recognize it... an apology is always nice
3. Be more positive then negative- basically be fun to hang around.
4. Likes me for me :)
Wow and when I look at that list, most of those are qualities I have... :)

Okay, been watching this thread, now I guess I will put my list.

1.) Warm (as in temperature)

2.) Heartbeat (as in warm but must be alive.)

3.) Human (as in non-farm animal. In otherwords no 7 nippled pigs with curly tails.)

4.) Can't have leprosy, Gonorreah (spell it yourself I am too lazy), Hepatitis, or any other disease that can be transmitted via air or contact.

5.) No cats.

6.) Loves Dogs without Loooooooviiing them:P.

Yep, that sums it up.:D

Okay, been watching this thread, now I guess I will put my list.

1.) Warm (as in temperature)

2.) Heartbeat (as in warm but must be alive.)

3.) Human (as in non-farm animal. In otherwords no 7 nippled pigs with curly tails.)

4.) Can't have leprosy, Gonorreah (spell it yourself I am too lazy), Hepatitis, or any other disease that can be transmitted via air or contact.

5.) No cats.

6.) Loves Dogs without Loooooooviiing them:P.

Yep, that sums it up.:D

Dude, first stage is to admit you have a problem!!! LOL, too funny!!!

Honesty,Open Mindedness and Willingness......While physical apperance may seem important when young,at 60 everyone is ugly ,well maybe not eveyrone but pretty damn close:P
Spiritual principles and values mixed with a sense of humor and patience <--any woman that might think they want to be with me is going to need it!:P Probably more then I could ever hope to find in a woman but I have faith that one day God will see fit to put her in my life and if not I still have the prettiest Little girl on the whole planet!:)

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

1. Is spiritual...believes in God?
. . .I'm not religious
Too much religion is bad. . . .some religion is fine.

2. What is/was their relationship with their mom?

Preferably has good relationship with family

3. If there's an ex, how do they get along?

Ex is okay, as long as no kids.

4. How does he deal w/small dishonesty?

Minor dishonesty is fine

5. Addictive personality? gambling, drugs, etc.

No gambling, no hard drugs, no frequent drug/alcohol abuse.

6. How I rank? Are friends more important than me?

My friends are very important, they have to approve of the person I am dating. Afterall, your friends are the ones who will be there after the "break-ups" etc.

7. Do they miss me after a week of being apart?

Of course.

8. Do they smile? Are they Funny?

Yes.

9. Are they playful and know how to have fun?

Absolutely.

10. Do they take care of themselves?

Must be into physical fitness; must stay in decent shape.

11. Are they self sufficient?

Yes should have career goals and the desire to support themself.

12. Are they a momma's boy? meaning do they call mom before making every decision?

No. . . .but this does kinda relate to the issue of having a strong relationship with parents, family, etc.

13. Supports the fact that I jump from planes...

Absolutely.

I would also add:

14. Is loyal and committed.

15. Interested in getting married and having kids.

16. Can speak openly and honestly about their emotions.

cheers,

J.P.

Minor dishonesty is fine

Does anyone else find this disturbing? Dishonesty is dishonesty, there isn't a grade of it, two words---Don't lie--- Period!!! Hope I didn't read into that too much. Sorry if I have offended anyone. Wait, I'm not supposed to lie, hell no, I'm not sorry, if that offended you, you are a freakin' liar!!! ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone else find this disturbing? Dishonesty is dishonesty, there isn't a grade of it, two words---Don't lie--- Period!!! Hope I didn't read into that too much. Sorry if I have offended anyone. Wait, I'm not supposed to lie, hell no, I'm not sorry, if that offended you, you are a freakin' liar!!!

------------------------------------------------------------

C'mon!
I hear what you're saying, but look. . . . .

If my girlfriend lies to me about. . . . I don't know. . . .how much money she makes in year. This is something that is personal and I wouldn't hold it against her. Now if she lied to me about her wherabouts or her level of comittment to the relationship, that would be a completely different story.

cheers,

J.P.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone else find this disturbing? Dishonesty is dishonesty, there isn't a grade of it, two words---Don't lie--- Period!!! Hope I didn't read into that too much. Sorry if I have offended anyone. Wait, I'm not supposed to lie, hell no, I'm not sorry, if that offended you, you are a freakin' liar!!!

------------------------------------------------------------

C'mon!
I hear what you're saying, but look. . . . .

If my girlfriend lies to me about. . . . I don't know. . . .how much money she makes in year. This is something that is personal and I wouldn't hold it against her.

cheers,

J.P.

Not bustin' your chops about your girlfriend in any way, but think about this, if she "Lied" to you about that, who's to say that she won't lie to you about other things that ARE important. I see what you are saying, but there wouldn't be any reason to lie about her income. If that is something that she can lie about, then my guess would be that there would be others to follow.
And I mean that in the best possible way!!! Sorry dude.

Im not single, but these are some if the things I kept in mind... and still do.

1. Is spiritual...believes in God.
doesnt matter
2. What is/was their relationship with their mom?
doesnt matter, unless its just an untatural needy, obsessive one
3. If there's an ex, how do they get along?
doesnt matter
dishonesty? like did you take the trash out? ummm.. yea. and it not gettin dont? small is a realitive word, depends on the person, me. i dislike dishonesty about anything serious, simple things are ok.
5. Addictive personality? gambling, drugs, etc.
im addicited to skydiving, but no addicts allowed.
6. How I rank? Are friends more important than me?
should me the number 1 friend, but sometimes A friend may need to come first (thats just life)
7. Do they miss me after a week of being apart?
a week? hell, a day.
8. Do they smile? Are they Funny?
smile, laugh, have fun.
9. Are they playful and know how to have fun?
I like to play, so they better too!
10. Do they take care of themselves?
gotta!
11. Are they self sufficient?
again realitive, if youre truely self-sufficient, you dont need anyone else. are they needy and clingy? can have it.
12. Are they a momma's boy? meaning do they call mom before making every decision?
see above Mom question.
13. Supports the fact that I jump from planes...
dones have to "support" it, but damn well oughtty understand, and accept.

just my wacky opinions! B|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Hope you don't mind a newbie gatecrashing.

I really like Alanis Morisette's song, and even though I don't expect to meet someone that fits, I take it as a good guide to live by ..

"21 Things I Want In A Lover"

Do you derive joy when someone else succeeds?
Do you not play dirty when engaged in competition?
Do you have a big intellectual capacity but know
That it alone does not equate wisdom?
Do you see everything as an illusion?
But enjoy it even though you are not of it?
Are you both masculine and feminine? politically aware?
And don't believe in capital punishment?

These are 21 things that I want in a lover
Not necessarily needs but qualities that I prefer

Do you derive joy from diving in and seeing that
Loving someone can actually feel like freedom? are you funny?
la self-deprecating? like adventure? and have many formed opinions?

These are 21 things that I want in a lover
Not necessarily needs but qualities that I prefer
I figure I can describe it since I have a choice in the matter
These are 21 things I choose to choose in a lover

I'm in no hurry I could wait forever
I'm in no rush cuz I like being solo
There are no worries and certainly no pressure in the meantime
I'll live like there's no tomorrow

Are you uninhibited in bed? more than three times a week?
Up for being experimental? are you athletic?
Are you thriving in a job that helps your brother? are you not addicted?
...curious and communicative...