Duke6901

GIRLS! GIRLS! GIRLS!

Bigway.......your condescending attitude is what I go to the DZ to get away from. Take your 300 something jumps and go pound them up your ass. FSG. And you can quote me on that.

Name change edit.

Ya may wanna edit that It's awfully like an attack;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Is it just me, or are women skydivers totaly HOT? I mean like SMOKE'IN!!!

I don't think it is just you. I thought the same thing.

Personally, I think people look more attractive if they have a big smile on their face, or smile at you when they see you, and skydiving seems to bring out these kinds of smiles.

If you want to get into biological theories of what makes someone look hot: (1) one must be reasonably physically fit to skydive, and the physically fit always look better than the physically flagged. (2). I would think that the excitement of skydiving causes an increase in adrenalin and testosterone, in both males and females, both of which hormones increase sexual feelings as well as a general feeling of well-being.

I noticed that not only did the experienced skydivers look attractive, but that the first-time tandem female skydivers. looked attractive. There is something about being outdoors in nice weather and having fun doing a physical activity, and being happy, that makes everyone, male, female, or in-between, look better.

I find that the attractive appearance of female skydivers, and yes the attractive appearance of male skydivers, even tho I am not gay or bi, is one of the attractions of skydiving. I can't wait till i save enough money for my next jump; I hate being relegated to sit in front of my computer and talking about skydiving rather than being out doing it. That doesn't mean I want to go skydiving, thinking there is a chance that I might be able to become more intimate with one of the female skydivers. I would think that having attractive young women around is, in and of itself, a good thing, even if there were no chance of becoming "intimate" with any of them, and even if know they are going to be going home and be intimate with someone else. I think I would still like healthy, happy, horny young (men and) women, even if I had had surgery to have my penis and testicles removed.

And I think I have finally reached the age and degree of maturity where I know when admiration turns into harassment, and where I know when to stop doing what I am doing, because a woman is feeling harassed by it. After she calls the police, right?

tough guy aren't you brad.....
i am just mad cause i don't get the chicks? i never realised you knew me.

i should take my 300 jumps and shove them up my ass???

i have never read abuse like that in the forums on this site. grow up mate,
damn, i hold back from giving abuse over a computer.
i'd love to jump with you one day.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

you want girls at your dz? start by not posting ridiculous posts like this in the forums.

Why don't you give the kid a break? More jump time and less worrying about how witty you can flame someone for something insignificant.

Oh, and speaking of your God-like abilities of getting females.....last I checked almost every male on the dz gawked, drooled and stared when attractive females walked by. It didn't matter if they had 15 jumps or your God-like 560.

Why don't you try to flame less and concentrate on becoming a better skydiver (and person).

Duke, forget what people tell you. Just go out and have fun and do what you like.

Forty-two

yeah give it a rest mate, i have apologised, you just keep coming back to go on and on about it, yeas i get your point, yes i am in the wrong, yes i am a loser, yes i dont get chicks, yes i am a god with my jump nubers, yes.......blah blah blah blah blah.....whatever, get over it, i said something wrong and have apologised over and over for it, now if that is not good enough for yourself go fuck yourself.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

bigway writes

this sort of bullshit talk that drives female skydivers away from the sport.
Listen to you guys, what sort of girl wants to go to a dz and know you guys are just staring at her.

OK, here's the thing: women, like everyone else, feel happier when they know other people think they are attractive. And people, including women, like people that make them feel good about themselves. So it is a good idea, if he wants a woman to like him, for a man to do and say things that communicate that he finds a woman attractive.

At the same time, a woman is likely to find a man unattractive, if the man communicates, directly or indirectly, that he finds her more attractive than she finds him. This is something that people naturally find cloying, and the more he communicates that he finds her attractive, the more likely this is to make the man increasingly less attractive to her and less liked by her.

The trick to getting a woman to like you and want to be around where you are, as opposed to want to be somewhere else, seems to be to communicate to a woman that you find her attractive, while at the same time not communicating that you find any more attractive than she finds you.

I don't think I know how to walk this line.

Holy shit, what do we need now, skydiver sensativity training lest we scare off the chicks by commenting on how nice they look?

Don't think so.

Hmm, I think Linny is purdy. Quick- someone call a cop, I'm harassing, I'm harassing. She might leave the sport and then guys won't be able to check out her hot bod when she's not looking!!!

bigway

oh thanks for putting me straight soilman,
now i understand much better.

Really. Then you need to explain it me, cuz I have no idea how to keep gals around, where I want them around, and no idea how to get rid of them, when I want them to go away. They seem to have minds of their own. Very inconvenient. Frustrating.

Easy everyone...and lets not turn this into attacks on people.
Lets face it...women make up 15% of this sport and the women that compete is far less than that.
We all know that when a new sky chica lands on the dz its like bees to honey. We've heard it all before, its nothing new.
There are hot people in every walk of life, remembering too that we all have different preferencesl in what we ook for in our counterparts. That is why we have chocolate, vanilla and sometimes swirreled ice cream;)
On countless occasions I have said in these forums "When you're done talking to my T*ts you can BTFU"
We are all people here with feelings behind the screens. It would do well for us all to remember that...and offer a little respect both on and off the dz. Even here in the cyber world.
Think...before you post.
B2

Bigway , youare too tight , we should relax and have respect fro them , but if you see a nice woman skiing surfing or what ever you or me will look at her , another thing is doing it all the time , but I dont think girls have quited surfing because of men.

good I didnt started a new post , "would be nice woman packing in mini skirts"[:/]

tough guy aren't you brad.....

Yes, yes I am.

i am just mad cause i don't get the chicks? i never realised you knew me.

Correct.

i should take my 300 jumps and shove them up my ass???

No, pound....pound I said. Not shove.

i have never read abuse like that in the forums on this site

Stick around, its bound to happen again. Just look at post #2 in this thread.

grow up mate

Neeeever gonna happen. Too much fun this way.

damn, i hold back from giving abuse over a computer.

Again, post #2 in this thread.

i'd love to jump with you one day.

Just like me growing up.....Neeeever gonna happen. I don't jump with skygods. I guess I'm just not grown up enough.

By the way, nice PM. Made me laugh so hard I think I peed..... just a little.

The trick to getting a woman to like you and want to be around where you are, as opposed to want to be somewhere else, seems to be to communicate to a woman that you find her attractive, while at the same time not communicating that you find any more attractive than she finds you.

I don't think I know how to walk this line.

ok since this was brought up, i just HAVE to comment (even though it's a different thread entirely)........ Be careful guys. once you let a woman know you're attracted to her you've already lost. the only exception to this rule is if she already finds you attractive. IMO, it's better to go low pro.... make her wonder why you're not drooling on her.

i could talk about this all day

'

Not a good idea to make generalized 'appearance' comments about any group of women, sport...either you say we're hot, some think they are, then you're pissing them off because you're annoying because they already know that and are sick of being judged on their looks, or the ones that don't think we're hot are pissed off because you're only judging on looks...or you call us all ugly and you'll never win that way...just ask Tuna...I highly doubt he's ever gotten anything from a skydiver chick with that line he used above other than some interesting words.

Don't ever judge a group of women solely on appearance when in the presence of ladies. Ever. -Just a hint. ;)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

For what is supposed to be a chilled sport theres a lot of tightly wrapped people out there.
Fuck me, no wonder us newbies darent fart without permission!

Going by the girls I have met at the DZs I dont think any of them need molly codling any more than I do!
Still, thats no excuse for them not to going topless is it !
;)

1.618 !