adrenalinejunki

Your favorite part of the WFFC?

i was there from friday till sunday morn

i saw ya pop into the tent, write your name on the board and leave, wondered who ya where so i got up and looked... ya shouldof came over and said hi to all of us... we don't bite i swear.... well unless you wanted us too....lol......

i was there from friday till sunday morn

i saw ya pop into the tent, write your name on the board and leave, wondered who ya where so i got up and looked... ya shouldof came over and said hi to all of us... we don't bite i swear.... well unless you wanted us too....lol......

Or hit us with a stick really hard in the head

twice

and say "Down!"

then hit us again - then um - yeah - that would do it.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I was with her and I wish I had came over and said hello. I was there from the first Saturday night until the last day and stayed right across from the dz.com tent in the Tri-State Skydivers tent and never once came over to say hi. I feel like I missed out big time. [:/] Always next year!

I was with her and I wish I had came over and said hello. I was there from the first Saturday night until the last day and stayed right across from the dz.com tent in the Tri-State Skydivers tent and never once came over to say hi. I feel like I missed out big time. Always next year!

Tis ok. At least me and JJ (Kid Icarus) did a jump with you. And wasnt that your first jump in the new jumpsuit?? Do i hear beer? :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Soooo many favorite parts.

Skydiving has to be 2 balloon jumps, the bi-plane and the 2,750 ft hop and pops out of the PAC750XL. Oh wait, can't forget the ?raft? jump out of the sky van. The whole load was hosed as the pilot did a high-speed pass. The raft was toast on exit.

Non-skydiving, hanging out at the Hell Fish tent on Tuesday night listening to acoustic music performed by John Walker, HF#5 then proceeding to the entertainment tent where we blew up beach balls and tossed them into the crowd. Just makes you feel proud to be a Hell Fish!

Of course hanging out with old friends and making new ones was a great thing.

I can't wait for next year.

Watching Luigi land his 39 square foot canopy. That was incredible.

Realizing again that this sport rocks...after watching him land it, I talked to him for a bit at the beer tent that night....what other sport can you rub elbows with the superstars so easily?? Had breakfast at the same time as Don Kirlin the last morning....ended up chatting with him a bit....

Skymedic proposing...

~Anne

I'm a Doll!!!!

damn, where was i for that pic? i was stylin in my i love mullins shirt!
guess that wasnt the only thing i missed

They made the announcement a few times over the PA!

what other sport can you rub elbows with the superstars so easily?? Had breakfast at the same time as Don Kirlin the last morning....ended up chatting with him a bit....

Don is very easy to approach. And you don't even have to be a super star to jump with the gang;)Just hang on and go for a ride.

BTW, that really is me in the white jumpsuit.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

7. Almost meeting Vanilla Sky Girl -- she was visiting the Airspeed tent and I was gonna go over to say hi, but next time I looked she had vanished. I guess it just wasn't meant to be. :(

That's so incredibly sweet! :)
If you will be at Chick's Rock, Nationals in Perris or Eloy's holiday boogie, please let me know, so I can say "hello" then. :)

Tis ok. At least me and JJ (Kid Icarus) did a jump with you. And wasnt that your first jump in the new jumpsuit?? Do i hear beer? :D

Accually that was the second jump on the new jumpsuit....lol. Did the first one earlier that day.

Eric is right. That was Susie, Don's wife. I did take her place on this jump for the media.

Edite to add picture:S
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey