adrenalinejunki

Your favorite part of the WFFC?

I haven't seen the picture. Can you post it? I'm not sure what rigs Susie wore last year.

I think it was funny as hell that Nichole had on your rig with "Skybytch" written on the mud flap for her media jump. I thought for sure Don was going to tell me to get a different rig for her. But all he did was smile and laugh at it.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

yeah i ran into reverend jim, he asked me to sign the board.... i am a bit shy upon saying hello.... ask adrenalinejunki..... oh yeah wait.... i reached my arms around him and gave him a hug.... on the other hand ..... don't ask him..... not a good resource....
i apologize about not saying hi.... i did run across skymonkeyone though and talked to him a bit....

i jumped at his dad's dropzone about 3 years ago....
there is always next year....
course you could have said hi to me first:P

blue ones!

Favorite part was my 6 point 12 Way with Roger Ponce. That jump was damn near perfect.

I also liked the great RW jumps I did with Lemonhead and meeting more famous skydiving people like Luigi Cani, J.C. Colclasure, Norman Kent, and others.

The Wet T Shirt contest was off the hook and I had a blast at all the parties and learned a lot at the seminars.

Can't wait for WFFC 2005!!!!!

Clint D-24352