PhreeZone

Possible Midwest DZ.com event, post if interested

There ya go people, an actual DZO that's interested in hosting a DZ.com event!

Granted, this location isn't ideal for getting the Michigan/Ohio jumpers there, but hey, who says we midwesterners have to settle for just one boogie?
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Here's some things we are tossing around... the place we have in mind is about 1-1.5 hours from Chicago, about an 1+ from Indy. We are getting prices on a few places, primarly a Westwind (14 place, Otter size door, 9-10 Climb to 14k) as something very few people have jumped, if that pans out we have phone number for info on King Air's, Twin Otters (We need a lot more people intersted to do that) or... dear god the payments will bankrupt me... a Casa (We need a LOT more people to pull that one off).
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Sounds good to me Phree.

Keep it within 2-3 hours of Chicago and I've got no problem at all. Stretch past there and i'm getting into iffy drive times to make work Monday morning!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

It increases the drive for the Chicago folks. If we wanted to do it in Ohio, SGC has a tailgate that I know we are way more then welcome to use for any weekend this summer. And SGC is about 1-1.5 hours shorter from Chicago then Aerohio is.
Yesterday is history

Parachutemanuals.com

Sky Knights is at the East Troy, WI airport - (in SE Wisconsin-)We're a club, cool people, laid back, but still keep a King Air busy and will have an Otter for the upcoming year. We are enjoying some good growth, but strive to keep the good, small-club vibe going, and we're not too proud to fly our faithful C-182. I learned how to skydive from this plane, and kinda bonded with it-

Check us out at www.skydiveskyknights.com

Easy Does It

Give a call - I think it's 262-642-9494 - Check the website to be sure- The office should be open by 10 if anything is going on- I'll be there if I can - I have to work in the AM - If nothing else I 'd like to get some hop-n-pops in--

Club meeting 1/2 hour after sunset regradless-

C-Ya!
-Lenny

Easy Does It

They'll be flying this weekend. Weather's good, clouds are few and far in-between...it's just cold. And, office opens by 9:00am.

Ohhh...clicky link to Sky Knights website:

http://www.skydiveskyknights.com
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Okay...just to clue you all in as to what might go down....The location...probably the most central we could find....both RevJim and Phreezone have no qualms of driving there!

The dzos response when questioned about it..."ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And...with special favors, we could get a fleet of aircraft the Air Force would be jealous of! Unfortunately, these special favors will not occur.

The possible date....we're thinkin June....
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

ok...:(... I just thoughts maybe ya didn't like my DZ.. When is this little gig going to be? And you can count me in.

How can you not like a DZ? A DZ means there is a jumpship and other jumpers! That's almost like saying you don't like beer. LOL

(Ok, so I dont like beer. But hey, I like to jump!) :)
http://www.brandonandlaura.com

Half hour drive more for the Chicago folks gets them a Tailgate...

We are working out details on everything else at the moment, but the DZO's at the 182 DZ are willing to do about anything we want... Good signs so far. :)

Yesterday is history

Parachutemanuals.com

are willing to do about anything we want...

Oh I only wish that were actually true ;):)

But, things look damned promising. So, you Midwest folks who wanna hang out with the infamous Phree, the I Dream of Jeannie gal herself, and even the sucky Cajun.....think IN in June!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning