PhreeZone

Possible Midwest DZ.com event, post if interested

My vote is for SWC as well... Great facilities, I am sure the DZO would welcome us with open arms, and 4 showers for the guys, 2 for the girls.

It also helps that the town, as well as the airport mgr and board all know how much skydiving means to the community (read that lots-o-bucks) and they all welcome us with open arms. Hell, the local Texas Road House has a skydiving mural hand painted on the wall!

With enough notice, we MIGHT be able to even get the on-demand water heaters fired up. Guaranteed hot showers no matter what time you take them, or how many people took one before you.

Camping and hotels are both an option.

Also, if you have it coincide with Richmond "THE" Boogie (aug 27-sept 1) it isnt so big that you cant organize stuff while still having every airplane imaginable. Normally several grand caravans, several super otters, and of course Mikey's King Air.

And if its like last year, we'll have a tailgate... Like the C-130 we had last year... THAT was rockin!

Is it time yet???? I REALLY need an air bath.
Two wrongs don't make a right, however three lefts DO!

any news/dates/location/updates/prices/aircraft/etc confirmed yet ?

Nothing confirmed, but I know the little elves behind this are working on it.

>:( I'm not a damn elf!

So, a slight update...we have some figures on leasing out planes, rough numbers on attendance...things willl be discussed this coming up weekend...stay tuned, kids!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Hehehe... SGC is hooking us up with a few options for planes. Anyone have a prefrence on their turbine :)?

Jim and Lee are going way out of their way to assist us, even though its not helping their DZ in the least.... thats Good People :)

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com