PhreeZone

Possible Midwest DZ.com event, post if interested

Aerohio is the wrong way with the midwest posting crowd.... besides I'll only go back there if I have to for a NSL meet or something.

Quincy is an option.... if everyone will pay a nice registration fee too. I'd like to have it near Chicago, Archway and Ohio. Some where in Indiana would be great if we don't want to tie it in with aother DZ's boogie schedule. Someone suggested Tennessee as an option too (spend a weekend in Mullins King Air :))

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Someone suggested Tennessee as an option too (spend a weekend in Mullins King Air :))

Now that I'd be willing to travel for!

Yeah, we tried having gatherings and stuff last year. It won't work around Chicago, since OH people will not go. And vice versa. If we'd have it at Richmond, we may as well travel 1/2 hour beyond to SGC for the Casa (an extra half hour to jump a tailgate...hmm...let me think about that.)

And REVJIM! Speak up for the WI folks!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Are you talking about canton airsport?

No...Chicagoland Skydiving. They know how to party! (Someone should bust out the "secret" video of that extended golf cart at the WFFC! :D)

It would be a great place to have a dz.com boogie, but it's a very far drive for some.

The other place you're thinking about is still almost 5

Not if he's driving with you.

So, anyways, the location I'm thinking of is all for it! We just have to work out details, etc etc. It is in IN, so I guess a count of those that want to travel there would be nice to have!

Aerohio is the wrong way with the midwest posting crowd.... besides I'll only go back there if I have to for a NSL meet or something.

Quincy is an option.... if everyone will pay a nice registration fee too. I'd like to have it near Chicago, Archway and Ohio. Some where in Indiana would be great if we don't want to tie it in with aother DZ's boogie schedule. Someone suggested Tennessee as an option too (spend a weekend in Mullins King Air :))

I hear that west Tenn's dz have very few outs if you land off. Let's see if I can remember the quote. "Your outs are a mountain and a cemetery"

How about Hollister CA? It's in the middle of the west coast:) What? It's not like we don't already have anywhere from 5-7 . commers there every weekend anyway...B|

Mid West right? :P:P = Middle of the West Coast?

yeah baby...hollister boogie...then all the skydivers can go have dinner at the Vault...because they love skydivers :P

Memorial Day Boogie in Perris, Holiday 2003 in Eloy and perhaps one other. The discussion of a 3rd event in Rantoul.:)Cheers!
BB

looking for tickets to Perris for Memorial day now...may just drive..not terrribly far from Seattle..

may just drive..not terrribly far from Seattle..

Fly babay fly...........

you mean ride in a plane?? (theres an AW dolly trolley that didnt like it when i told her she wasnt flying yesterday ;))

so is Perris a tent thing (weather permiting brrrrrrr manaics in tents at Eloy) or is the best bet a hotel type thing your loveliness is going to hook us up with?

so is Perris a tent thing (weather permiting brrrrrrr manaics in tents at Eloy) or is the best bet a hotel type thing your loveliness is going to hook us up with?

Perris has a very nice bunkhouse.
I can't answer your question in detail yet, but rest assured...I'll have it worked out.