weegegirl

Why is it that nice guys get labelled "gay"?

I think it's mostly other guys labeling the nice guys gay. If you ask me, they're jealous. Nice guys don't finish last, they just end up last b/c the girl actually STAYS with him.

There is a really nice, smart, funny guy who is a friend of ours...I heard some guys joking around (behind his back) that he was gay. I don't normally advertise, but basically I defended the guy, citing the first time I met him, he hit on me like I was baseball and he wanted a home run.

Girls have MUCH better gay-dar than men. He's not gay, just really nice.

And for the record, I don't think there's anything wrong with being gay or being labeled that way anyways:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Any ladies want to back me up on this one ?

Jeff's NOT GAY! :D

Then why are you laughing?:ph34r:

OMG! You OBVIOUSLY have not met Jeff! Whoa! Normal? Nice? and hell yeah he's gay! :P:D Funny how deceiving computers can be. :ph34r: Nice work, McCarty... you tricked another one!

hmmmm

the flavor of this discussion is a good sampling of the "normies" in our culture... gay is BAD. i think i'll start a HOMOPHOBIA thread so that those who need it have a place to express their displeasure and revulsion.

my favorite popular expression today is "that's so GAY!" clearly, this statement is meant to express how fucked up something is/looks/seems.

intolerance is normal in every society. learn to reject the bigotry of the norm and think for yourself. skydivers are a segment of society that refuses to be normal.... this discussion sounds like an exception to that rule. bigotry comes from fear. haven't we all conquered that beast every time we fly?

Seriously. Just because a guy treats a woman well does NOT make him gay. Or does it? WTF?

Nice guys arent all gay. Nice guys are nice guys and gay guys are gay guys. Nice guys *can* be gay. Or they can be straight. But they typically are more reserved than the dickchunks who are overly-agressive.. and then may be mistaken for gay cause theyre not pursuing as actively as some other guys.
Not all gay guys are nice either.

There.. it all makes sense now doesn't it? B|

ps- how do you like my new word? "dickchunk". I met a guy last friday night who inspired that word.. :D:ph34r:

Yeah, what SHE said...

I met a LOT of 'nice' guys at WFFC ...I've met a lot of 'nice' guys everywhere (as well as my share of 'dickchunks' which I believe is doesn't specify sexual preference). It didn't cross my mind to think 'oh, this guy is after something and if he's not he's gay'. Heck, if I find out a man is gay we can go on a Manhunt together!

I happen to like nice guys. And yes, I think they should finish last. Let the lady finish first :ph34r:.

Guys, keep being nice. Most women aren't thinking that you want to get in our pants (and so what if you do, aren't we responsible for our own pants?).

And lets toss THIS out there: if a woman just wants to be nice does that mean she wants _________ or she is _________?(fill in the blanks)~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

so if gay means wrong,i then think your gay...

i think i'll start a HOMOPHOBIA thread so that those who need it have a place to express their displeasure and revulsion.

so who is the weak part?Thouse who put their heads up,and tells how they feel,or thouse who hide and need rooms to express their feelings?

That people choose to live their life in a way that you dont agree whith aint making them wrong,if you cant acsept that,then your wrong...

Note im not gay,but i respect thouse who choose to be.To me people aint wrong for the way they choose to live,aslong they respect me living the way i choose...

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I happen to like nice guys. And yes, I think they should finish last. Let the lady finish first

roflmao..... i'm going to have to use that sometime... have to twist it alittle to make it fit in conversation ut i'm gona use it......lol.....

My take, from a happily married guy's perspective? It's all part of the dating game we all play until we settle down. Nice guys, bad boyz . . . just two different ways trying to get the same thing . . . in her knickers. :D

Women seem to like the bad boyz though. I think they see it as a challenge to reform him . . don't know. Any thoughts, ladies?

I like being married and out of the game. Now I can be as nice as I want to be to my sweetie, no games attached.

roflmao..... i'm going to have to use that sometime... have to twist it alittle to make it fit in conversation ut i'm gona use it......lol.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wingi...
I was trying to keep it clean, but you know what I meant *wink*wink*

Here's a joke: the chicken and the egg are laying in bed. The chicken lights up a smoke while the egg snatches the covers and rolls over mumbling 'well...I guess that answers THAT question'....;)~~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

You know, if you're comfortable with your masculinity, that labels not neccessarily a bad thing. Seems there's a lot of women who seem to think that "gay" is a curable condition. I have a bi friend, and before he decided he was bi rather than gay, women used to throw themselves at him like some high schooler's wet dream.

-Blind
"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."

I used to be a nice guy.

One of the nicest I think.

After about the 20th time I heard,
"I just don't think of you in that way" and,
"Your the nicest guy I know, any girl would be lucky to have you" I realized I was doing something wrong.

I had a buddy that was a total chick magnet, just a total dog. Sure, he was smooth, but he didn't look any better than I did according to women who knew us both.

So I asked him, "How do you do it ?"

HE DIDN'T KNOW!!!

Hmmm...

So I asked him what he was thinking about when he went up to speak with a girl for the first time.

He replied, "The same thing I am ALWAYS thinking about (insert female anatomy here)! Whenever I talk to a girl I am just thinking about getting with her"

AHA! EUREKA!

Nice guys don't think this way!

I decided to put this kind of thinking into effect immediately and observe the results.

I Scored, and Scored, and Scored again!

I decided to try it the second night as well B|

I became a Bad Boy and a Dawg and never went without again till after I was married. (That's another story)

My conclusion is that the signals a man puts out by thinking this way are responded to by a woman unconsciously. This puts you in her "pool" of potentials. Of course women make a concious decision on whether to act on it or not all the time but if you aren't in the "pool" you WILL NOT get chosen.

Hence "Nice Guy"

Simple equation

Nice guy thinking = No nookie

Straight Guys who never get nookie = Gay

I think that is correct but we might need Kallend to verify the math.
------------------------------------------------
Why get married? Just find a woman you hate and buy her a house.

Because we are

Well, Duh, Dude. We've had this conversation.

Some of us just aren't quite gay enough to touch another guy's wanker.

Besides, what the hell do you mean by "nice"? I'm a gentleman, and monogamous, but I am hardly nice.

"I don't think you are non-threatening" - Amy VonNovak

But I am a gentleman who keeps his promises.

And SM1 is right. Plenty of wussie guys will try the backdoor "let's cuddle" crap to get in your pants.

Good luck, women. Between chicks who give it away for nothing, and guys who don't suffer repercussions for screwing around, you have a tough row to hoe.

All y'all should agree to stop putting out until the guys treat you right. Form a union, or something.

Won't slow the gentlemen down, at all.

I think nice guys get labeled as gay because we get under the other guys radar around the ladies easier.

"Who the hell is THAT!?!?!"
"Oh, him? He's just a really nice guy."

heh
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

mmm i love this line

I just don't think of you in that way" and,
"Your the nicest guy I know, any girl would be lucky to have you" I realized I was doing something wrong.

the story of my life!!

lol sorry i was raised to be a good kid!

oh well i can not afford a woman right now anyways! B|
--------------------------------------------------
Fear is not a confession of weakness, it is an oportunity for courage.

Some of us just aren't quite gay enough to touch another guy's wanker.

that is why gays are gay.. they like that,you aint a gay if you dont like it.. how lucky huh..:P

But I am a gentleman who keeps his promises.

gays dont??:S

Good luck, women. Between chicks who give it away for nothing, and guys who don't suffer repercussions for screwing around, you have a tough row to hoe.

thats the world mate:P lucky girls DO have thir own oppinion and can choose which if they like a nice or bad boy..

after all there are more women than men,there are more gays than lesbian(ehh i think so.. he he),that means there plenty of womens out there,peopel just need to find the right one,and the girls just need to either take the guy or leave him and find a better.. that simple...

I wonder why people are that much against gays?
i mean its not so bad as its 2 women playing is it...and that should be about the same... Please respect thouse who has desided a way to live their life.Standing up telling so takes more balls than telling the guy how wrong he is.

Stay safe
Stefan Faber