DrunkMonkey

The "Random Movie Quote" Thread

" Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.
You only think I guessed wrong - that's what's so funny. I switched glasses when your back was turned. Ha-ha, you fool. You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is "Never get involved in a land war in Asia", but only slightly less well known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian, when *death* is on the line.". Hahahahahah.
[Vizzini falls over dead]

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

"What in the wide, wide world of sports is a'goin' on here? I hired you people to try and get some track laid, not to jump around like a bunch of Kansas City faggots!"

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

You all take a good look at this lump of shit, remember what it looks like. You fuck up in a firefight and I goddamned guarantee you a trip out of the bush - in a body bag! Out here, assholes, you keep the shit wired tight at all times. And that goes for you, shit-for-brains. You don't sleep on no fucking ambush. And the next son'bitch I catch coppin Z's in the bush, I personally am gonna take an interest in seeing them suffer. I shit you not. Doc, tag 'em and bag 'em.

Barnes....Platoon B|

"'Bless me'? You know what God did for me?
He threw an 18-wheel truck at me, bounced me into nowhere for five years. When I woke up my job was gone, my--my girl was gone... my legs are just about useless!
'Bless me'?
God's been a real sport to me!"

-Johnny Smith "The Dead Zone"
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next

Gladiator

Lee
Lee _______________________________

In a world full of people, only some want to fly, is that not crazy?
http://www.ukskydiver.co.uk

"Don't conentrate on the finger, or you will miss all the heavenly glory"

"Don't think, feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel"

Enter the Dragon

"Look how they massacred my boy..."

Don Corleone, The Godfather

"Dean Keaton used to say, 'I don't believe in God, but I'm afraid of him'. Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me, is Keyser Soze"

Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects.

CJP

Gods don't kill people. People with Gods kill people

one more by Arnie:

"It is NOT a Tumor!"

one more by G.S.Hartman:

"...God has a hard-on for marines because we
kill everything we see! He plays His games,
we play ours! To show our appreciation for
so much power, we keep heaven packed
with fresh souls! God was here before the
Marine Corps! So you can give your heart
to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the Corps!
Do you ladies understand?"

I do miss the corps sometimes. But our DI wasn't nearly as funny and creative as good-ole Hartman. Our dude looked and sounded more like the guy from Mortal Combat with the big teeth and knives coming from his hands; that's no shit. :o