DrunkMonkey

The "Random Movie Quote" Thread

"I don't need you to tell me how fucking good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping she buys SHIT. Me, I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I want to taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It AIN'T the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead :| in my garage".

Jimmie - Pulp Fiction

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

"Here at Air America, what's considered psychotic behavior anywhere else is company policy. "

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. Assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck a asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate. And it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are a inch and half away from assholes. I don't know much about this crazy crazy world, but I do know this. If you don't let us fuck this asshole we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

"I don't need you to tell me how fucking good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping she buys SHIT. Me, I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I want to taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It AIN'T the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead nigger in my garage".

Jimmie - Pulp Fiction

Mmmm goddamn, Jimmie, This is some serious gourmet shit! Usually, me and Vince would be happy with some freeze-dried Taster's Choice, but he springs this serious gourmet shit on us!.

Jules - Pulp Fiction

OK. How about:
"It ain't no fuckin' ballpark either. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her holyiest of holies, ain't the same ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same fuckin' sport. Foot massages don't mean shit."

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

First of all, I'd like to thank whichever one of you donut-munching, barrel-assed, pud-pulling SISSIES leaked this to the press. That's all we need right now, some sentsational story in the papers making these guys out to be two superheroes triumphing over evil. Let me kill the rumors right now. These two are not hereos. They're just two ordinary men who were put in an extraordinary situation and just so happened to come out on top. Yes, nothing from our far-reaching computer system has turned up diddly on these guys. All we know is what we got from the neighbors, and the general consensus is, huh, they're angels. But angels don't kill. And we have two bodies in the morgue that look like they've been serial crushed by some huge friggin' guy.

Paul Smeckler - Boondock Saints

" I know that you are a man of your word, General. I know that you would die for honor, for Rome, for the memory of your ancestors. But as for me? I'm an entertainer."

Proximo - Gladiator

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human, fucking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit. Because I am hard you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on :|, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that?"
And pretty much every line from Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
:D

FMJ

"-You know, just simple lines intertwining, you know, very much like - I'm really influenced by Mozart and Bach, and it's sort of in between those, really. It's like a Mach piece, really. It's sort of... "
"What do you call this? "
"Well, this piece is called Lick My Love Pump"

"One of the ugliest bitches I've ever seen in my life rolled up, and I'm no one to call women ugly, but I think this woman was, because she had a penis."

Cab driver - 200 Cigarretes

"oh you in the red? Well i'm a mushroom cloud laying motherfucker motherfucker"

- jules (Samuel L Jackson) Pulp fiction

"look i'm just saying giving a girl a foot massage and sticking your tounge in the holiest of holies ain't the same fuckin' thing"

- another pulp quote from jules

TIME FOR SOME ARNOLD QUOTES!! (or one liners)

"Stick around"

"Let off some steam"

"well i hope you left enough room in your stomach so i can ram my fist through it"

"you are one ugly motherfucker"

"Cookies? who told you you could eat MY cookies?"

"eh i'm a police officer"

"I'm detective John Kimbal!"

"I'll be back"

"my cpu is a neronet proccesser...a learning computer"

"I am unable to comply"

"I want to ask you a bunch of questions, and i want them answered immediately"

"who is your daddy and what does he do?"

"rubber baby buggy bumpers"

*arnold shoots a rent a cop in the knees"
john- HEY i thought you said you weren't going to kill anyone
arnold - he will live

Yeah i have TONS more....it's just my friend and i used all the arnold quotes last year....good times